The Euros

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The Government have exempted the Euros from the level restrictions. I assume because UEFA would have taken away games from Hampden if they were only going to allow 500 people in.

Once again the hypocrisy from the scottish government is staggering. 

2 minutes ago, murzo said:

Once again the hypocrisy from the scottish government is staggering. 

Clearly, COVID only targets SPFL games where the clowns in charge of Scotland are allowing 2000 people to attend, but UEFA tournaments are somehow not a risk in comparison.  60,000 to be in attendance at Wembley for the semis and final.  They really are a law unto themselves when it suits them.

Borna getting the boos and pretty sure I heard Paterson getting the same to a lesser extent, why because they play for Rangers, problem for the Scotland support is the future team will be in the majority players brought through by Rangers , would they have gave Gilmour the same treatment if he was still with us , my guess is yes , our club battered from pillar to post and no support from the Governing body in our time of need and the same shit still going on today as a person who followed Scotland I have been scunnered by the tartan tranny brigade so I have no interest in Scotlands football team and until they change their negative approach to Rangers then my opinion will not change , any good Scotland team always had an influx of Rangers players , you reap what you sow.

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Wee luka was majestic tonight to good. 

Unlucky troops let's no wait another 23yrs I've really enjoyed these games. 

World Cup looks a struggle but euros 2024 is realistic. 

Unlucky my arse. They were well beaten in 2 games and then win the euros by drawing with England.

Sad state of affairs waiting 23 years to celebrate a draw Vs England 

Well and truly glad they got fucked yet again. Total embarrassment. 

6 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Unlucky my arse. They were well beaten in 2 games and then win the euros by drawing with England.

Sad state of affairs waiting 23 years to celebrate a draw Vs England 

Well and truly glad they got fucked yet again. Total embarrassment. 

It was always going to happen. All the energy went into the second game.