The Euros

52 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Watched the highlights of the England game there and for the life of me i  cannot see how they get anywhere near the final. There just isnt that much there. They are decent but no more than that. 

I am curious to see if, a bit like France, England will be better as a reactive team with Phillips and Rice sitting, Kane dropping deep and the pace and skill out wide?

They don't have the quality throughout like France but a similar model could work well.

56 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Watched the highlights of the England game there and for the life of me i  cannot see how they get anywhere near the final. There just isnt that much there. They are decent but no more than that. 

I think they'll be totally different in the knockout stages. In the group's playing cautious can get you through, they know they have to be more ruthless in the knockout rounds.

13 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Unlucky my arse. They were well beaten in 2 games and then win the euros by drawing with England.

Sad state of affairs waiting 23 years to celebrate a draw Vs England 

Well and truly glad they got fucked yet again. Total embarrassment. 

Cool mate 😂

Now that Sweden have qualified, was hoping Helander would have started. I took Poland on a wager, so if you are quick take Sweden and you are sure to win (in a major betting slump)

The later game between France/Portugal has the potential to be the game of the tournament so far.