The Euros

5 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

That fucking Sweden goal has fucked my £200 group winners acca (assuming France win). Can't catch a break gambling these days , thinking of chucking it all together this season.

Same. Fucking arseholes. Stuck £20 on a couple for France Portugal and if that doesn't come in I'm out

40 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Reading and hearing, In the back door through a made up tournament on penalties, then scoring 1 goal and not winning a game has done the nation proud 😂😂 Clarke’s lucky he’s a taig 

Yeah he's a decent manager imo but nothing special and while Scotland had quire a hard group they didn't really do themselves justice, 2 home games well beaten. 1 point and 1 goal. I hate the phrase glorious failure but this wasn't even that. Only 5 other sides are going out. He's got lucky again with a great draw for world cup.

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Yeah he's a decent manager imo but nothing special and while Scotland had quire a hard group they didn't really do themselves justice, 2 home games well beaten. 1 point and 1 goal. I hate the phrase glorious failure but this wasn't even that. Only 5 other sides are going out. He's got lucky again with a great draw for world cup.

Dono if you heard souness on itv4 mate but nail on the head stuff, only pundit to speak the truth and not even attempt to make out Scotland to be a good side when they’re not , Croats were light years ahead last night