The Euros

45 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I think White is doing the typical talksport host attempt to bring up something that could be considered a controversial opinion.

On the other hand, is Jim White aware of the average Scotland supporters opinion of England?

Has to be, he's clearly said I don't want them to lose but if they do I don't care. That's no different to how I feel about England, Wales or N.Ireland.

16 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

This is outstanding! Jim White getting an absolute roasting! Jordan is spot on. Why White is offended because an Englishman doesn't care about Scotland is a joke. How many Sporran Shagging, C U Jimmy donning, skirt wearing ginger bufties want England to win? (Other than a big percentage of us, of course :lol: ).

Aye, I can't pretend I care about how Wales do as a British team in the tournament as I have no connection there whatsoever. I'd be happy for them if they do well but I couldn't care.

However I actively want to see both England and Scotland do well. Still don't know who I'll be backing in that game :lol: 

Taking the knee or not should be a players decision rather than a team decision and certainly not based on a Government stance.

I would not be offended either way what a player does.

I doubt the Czechs will be kneeling which I would take offence towards.

30 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

'Stand against racism, kneel against ignorance'

That's what they're saying :lol:

They think everyone is ignorant and stupid, this shows what a farce the whole thing is, it’s virtue signalling at best, a load of bullshit.😂😂

41 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

They think everyone is ignorant and stupid, this shows what a farce the whole thing is, it’s virtue signalling at best, a load of bullshit.😂😂

Maybe you just need "educated"? That seems to be the favoured term. It's so condescending!

3 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Scotland have bowed down to pressure and will take the knee

Absolute cowards

Im actually annoyed that they are taking the knee against England, yet refusing to do so against the fucking Czechs who are actually backing their racist cunt of a player.

Take the knee or dont, but at least dont be fucking hypocritical about it.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im actually annoyed that they are taking the knee against England, yet refusing to do so against the fucking Czechs who are actually backing their racist cunt of a player.

Take the knee or dont, but at least dont be fucking hypocritical about it.

How can you take the knee against one team but not the other two? 

Stupid cunts.

Did Shtevie Clarke decide that after his 2nd bottle of vodka this morning?

Cowards.

Political publicity stunt probably ordered by the Nationalist party, on top of that ceasing lessons in schools for them to watch the tartan mob get pumped. Disgraceful, utterly disgraceful.

Of course they’ll take the knee via England only, anti-English racism pouring from them and their single minded hate filled fans will lap it up.