The Euros

19 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Ramsey Bale and the keeper will have to play out their skins for a Wales win, not impossible but I think the Danes are too strong all over the pitch imo

Dunno why but adamant that Wales are winning :lol: was between Ramsey and Moore for goal

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

James is garbage tbf mate :lol: 

wow, not sure about that. Keeps wee Harry out of a game and we all know how good he is on here 😀

Got a feeling Bale is whoring himself in the shop window and changing his mind about retirement. He has played well

42 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

The price for Wales at 4/1 was too outrageous not to take. I don't know what they are now but there is no way Wales are a 4/1 shot against Denmark who are missing their best player.

It's a suckers bet and I got sucked right in for some of that!

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Tenner on Bale 1 SOT then the £20 winnings on Italy -1 returning £55 is the plan

Said I was dine with betting in this tournament as well

Bales missed a couple of chances you’d normally expect him to bury, he overdue for a couple.

38 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Confused why this is being hosted in Amsterdam. Could've easily moved it to Copenhagen. Shouldn't be hosting matches at this stage of the tournament with barely any fans in attendance and especially without one half.

Thousands of Danes are in attendance.