Jump to content

The Euros


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, crabbit247 said:

I had that same thought when they went 2 up yesterday,  didn't see the rest o the game though. I know they scored more but was that them playing well or Wales leaving the back door open?

I didn't see it all but I think it was a bit of both. Wales just weren't clinical enough

25 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Heres hoping :pipe: 

They're playing with purpose and that can go a long way. 

24 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

They will geggenpress the French and get the ball knocked round them and to mbappe n tore apart if they played them imo

Aye if he gets going they're fucked. I'm not sure we've seen the best of mbappe yet though.

I just think the stars are aligning for the Danes. We shall see...

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

If the favourites all go through it'll be France v Spain Belgium v Italy then the two winners would play each other in the semi, that's some tough games before you even get to the final, all games will be 50/50, other half of the draw is clearly the better route, Plus England and Germany are a class above Denmark imo 

Italy looked pish, Belgium lost their 2 best players to injury the night and Spain are honkin 

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I didn't see it all but I think it was a bit of both. Wales just weren't clinical enough

They're playing with purpose and that can go a long way. 

Aye if he gets going they're fucked. I'm not sure we've seen the best of mbappe yet though.

I just think the stars are aligning for the Danes. We shall see...

Hopefully the injuries arent serious, but Kjær looked fucked, unfortunately. Delaney looked to pick up an injury as well. If Denmark had all players available - Eriksen as well - then they would be serious contenders, in my opinion. I just think it might be a stretch currently.

tm91 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Hopefully the injuries arent serious, but Kjær looked fucked, unfortunately. Delaney looked to pick up an injury as well. If Denmark had all players available - Eriksen as well - then they would be serious contenders, in my opinion. I just think it might be a stretch currently.

Hmm, well we can only hope. Would be good to see someone other than the big guns win the tournament 

johanhentze likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

I see the Czech's are just being dismissed against Denmark already.

If there is any nation on planet earth that do not give a fuck about a "fairytale" happening it would be those cunts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I see the Czech's are just being dismissed against Denmark already.

If there is any nation on planet earth that do not give a fuck about a "fairytale" happening it would be those cunts.

Czechs winning it would be a fairytale itself, don’t see why they or anyone should care about Denmark’s fairytale tbh

SIRB_72 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Czechs winning it would be a fairytale itself, don’t see why they or anyone should care about Denmark’s fairytale tbh

I was more meaning the tie rather than the tournament.

More an observation of the Czech's being pretty cunty tbh:lol:

ForeverAndEver likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Czechs winning it would be a fairytale itself, don’t see why they or anyone should care about Denmark’s fairytale tbh

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportbible.com/football/news-tomas-soucek-defends-ondrej-kudela-against-absurd-10-match-uefa-ban-20210611.amp.html
 

The Czechs can GIRFU theirs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Badger unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 22 September 2021 18:45 Until 20:45
      0  
      Rangers v Livingston
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish League Cup
×
×
  • Create New...