The Euros

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

Italy were superb tonight but I'll be interested to see how they do against a stronger and more experienced Swiss side. Turkey were way too passive!

Can't believe we have to wait till 2 tomorrow for more football:lol:

When Copa America begins there will still be at least 2 games to go at this time of night!

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

Italy were superb tonight but I'll be interested to see how they do against a stronger and more experienced Swiss side. Turkey were way too passive!

Can't believe we have to wait till 2 tomorrow for more football:lol:

Never mind, come Sunday night we also have Copa America thru the nights for a while

6 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

When Copa America begins there will still be at least 2 games to go at this time of night!

6 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Never mind, come Sunday night we also have Copa America thru the nights for a while

I completely forgot about that, though I think I'll avoid that until the knockouts!

Was given this sheet where you predict all the group stage scores, you get 5 points for correct score, 2 for correct result etc.

I predicted Italy will win 2-1 but I completely forgot they are the “away” side so the sheet predicted a Turkey win instead.

No points for me.