The Euros

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

You done well with it, stuck to your guns and tried it a few times if a remember right 😂😂

I did. Threw every herb or spice I had at it, wrapped the fucker in lettuce and tried making it into paella with cauliflower rice. No wonder I lost weight. 

Never again, I’d rather go hungry :lol:

55 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Stuck German on too. Also 8/1 gives you a bit of interest until they get knocked out 😀

Got them at 10/1 each way to win for the other half. In the past we would be at a big BBQ followed by the football on a projector or a friend with one of those massive TVs. This time it's just us in quarantine but it is what it is. Will be out for the Portugal game so see what happens👍

33 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

Got them at 10/1 each way to win for the other half. In the past we would be at a big BBQ followed by the football on a projector or a friend with one of those massive TVs. This time it's just us in quarantine but it is what it is. Will be out for the Portugal game so see what happens👍

Seriously gonnae just make a thread about it and keep it in there please

7 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Don't think I've ever wanted Scotland to smash another team more than those Czech cunts.

I see Soucek has been bumping his gums in the press about how Kudela isn’t a racist.

The thing that fucks me off is this “no proof” narrative they keep trying to spin even though Zungu also heard the slur and almost immediately repeated it to the fourth official.

Somebody else hearing it and repeating it should be proof enough but the sad reality is that certain people don’t believe him or are trying to discredit his corroboration not only because he’s a Rangers players, and not only because he is sticking up for his team mate, but also because he’s black and their mentality is “well of course another black person is going to cry racism too” rather than accepting the fact that Kudela is a racist piece of shit.

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I see Soucek has been bumping his gums in the press about how Kudela isn’t a racist.

The thing that fucks me off is this “no proof” narrative they keep trying to spin even though Zungu also heard the slur and almost immediately repeated it to the fourth official.

Somebody else hearing it and repeating it should be proof enough but the sad reality is that certain people don’t believe him or are trying to discredit his corroboration not only because he’s a Rangers players, and not only because he is sticking up for his team mate, but also because he’s black and their mentality is “well of course another black person is going to cry racism too” rather than accepting the fact that Kudela is a racist piece of shit.

It makes me think the whole country is like that, cause they've all been spouting it ever since. I'll take Christie doing one of his fucking ridiculous red card challenges that he seems to get away with on that Soucek in injury time.

The reaction from their own black players nearby not getting involved showed they heard it too I think. 

56 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

It makes me think the whole country is like that, cause they've all been spouting it ever since. I'll take Christie doing one of his fucking ridiculous red card challenges that he seems to get away with on that Soucek in injury time.

The reaction from their own black players nearby not getting involved showed they heard it too I think. 

It definitely happened imho. What was the bs they claimed he said you're a player or some such utter bs. As others have said an example should have been made but uefa seem to have done very little really. The Polish fans piling in to Glen via social media are a disgrace also.

16 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

It definitely happened imho. What was the bs they claimed he said you're a player or some such utter bs. As others have said an example should have been made but uefa seem to have done very little really. The Polish fans piling in to Glen via social media are a disgrace also.

Polish fans? :confused: