The Euros

7 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Pat Nevin's been smoking some good shit by the sound of things

'“I watched the Champions League semi-final recently. McGinn versus Modric? Honestly, I’m now McGinn, all day long.'

Sounds more like he’s been lamped with a brick 

20 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Pat Nevin's been smoking some good shit by the sound of things

'“I watched the Champions League semi-final recently. McGinn versus Modric? Honestly, I’m now McGinn, all day long.'

Nevin playing to the gallery as usual with his biased opinions. During BBC 5 Live's preview he put Modric in his top 10 EPL players of all time. Makes you wonder where McGinn sits?

22 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye, I can't pretend I care about how Wales do as a British team in the tournament as I have no connection there whatsoever. I'd be happy for them if they do well but I couldn't care.

However I actively want to see both England and Scotland do well. Still don't know who I'll be backing in that game :lol: 

White is acting like a taig there.....we hate you but you must love us, We're Scotland! 

I have to admit, if wee Nathan gets the nod at RB, I'll be rooting for him, but not the rest of the team, bizarre!! :lol: 

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I see Soucek has been bumping his gums in the press about how Kudela isn’t a racist.

The thing that fucks me off is this “no proof” narrative they keep trying to spin even though Zungu also heard the slur and almost immediately repeated it to the fourth official.

Somebody else hearing it and repeating it should be proof enough but the sad reality is that certain people don’t believe him or are trying to discredit his corroboration not only because he’s a Rangers players, and not only because he is sticking up for his team mate, but also because he’s black and their mentality is “well of course another black person is going to cry racism too” rather than accepting the fact that Kudela is a racist piece of shit.

Have they ever asked the black Slavia players to comment on it? They looked horrified that night.

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Southgate's loyalty to some players well off form will be his downfall in this tournament. Sterling and Rashford probably starting ahead of Grealish and Foden says it all.

It's always been the same with England mate. It always seems so hard for the new faces to get a regular spot no matter what their form is like.