The Euros

4 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Jesus fuck, Ukraine were awful. At least England should get a bit of a game against the Danes. 

That was always gonna be a tanking tonight. I watched them against sweden and they were absolute pish. I knew then there was no way they were making a game of it tonight. Thats not taking anything away from England who now look a very good team, theyve made me eat my words after their first 2 group games when i said they couldnt win it.

8 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Glad i read this thread tonight just to confirm Ukraine are dog shit and England are bang average. 

Otherwise I might get carried away just because England are in a major semi final not having conceding a goal 😂😂

Bang average? Best squad in this tournament.

7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

England have good depth and have performed well the past two games. They definitely deserve to get to the semis. It's likely to be an Italy England final I think, and I think the Italians would probably shade that fixture, but its tight.

Will be a significant home advantage especially with full capacity allowed by then 

Was expecting the usual bottle job from England at some point but actually think they might just do this now. Not just winning tonight always expected them to beat Ukraine but how comfortable it was, everything seems to be clicking and players who struggled at first finding form  

Never have a better chance surely anyway