The Euros

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

It's very hilarious seeing people acting like travel does not make any difference when the same ones were saying our trip to UFA in qualifying was the reason we lost to the scum. :lol::lol::lol:

Poor comparison considering we played a good chunk of that game with 10 and then 9 men.

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

They’ll get to the final having played only one football power.

France, Holland, Spain, Belgium, Portugal - avoided the lot and would have lost against most of them.

Incredibly favourable draw and, to be fair, great organisation could see them win it but I just hope Italian flair triumphs. Been a fan since Rossi took out Brazil and this magical moment...

That makes no sense considering France & Holland both lost to the level of side that England are beating :confused:

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

That makes no sense considering France & Holland both lost to the level of side that England are beating :confused:

Holland are the only side of those I listed that England might have beaten imo.

France, Spain, Portugal and Belgium would not have lost 0-4 to them, that’s for sure.

36 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Actually it's not poor at all.

You just going to ignore that was early in the season? Whilst this tournament is the end of a long gruelling Covid season?

Ukraine had to play an extra 30 minutes in ET and game didn't finish until after 10pm. 

So yeah if any side was to be 'tired' it would be Ukraine after a long season, not fresh players playing in August.

I’m not saying Ukraine weren’t tired, i’m saying your UFA comparison was a poor comparison. Nobody will agree with you and say that it’s a fair one.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

France, Spain, Portugal and Belgium would not have lost 0-4 to them, that’s for sure.

Maybe not 4-0 but France & Portugal both only won one game in the tournament and Spain couldn't win their group which wasn't exactly the strongest....like I said England can only beat who are in front of them, this narrative that aye but such an such would beat them doesn't wash until it actually happens 

10 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

France couldn't beat Hungary or Switzerland.

Portugal got pumped off of Germany

Spain finished second in a shite group, failed to beat pish like Poland and Sweden, extra time against a side that never caused England any problems. 

Only one that there is any valid argument there is for Belguim.

27 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Actually it's not poor at all.

You just going to ignore that was early in the season? Whilst this tournament is the end of a long gruelling Covid season?

Ukraine had to play an extra 30 minutes in ET and game didn't finish until after 10pm. 

So yeah if any side was to be 'tired' it would be Ukraine after a long season, not fresh players playing in August.

Professional sportsmen who are fucked after a couple of games. Andy Murray played 3 times in under a week when not fit including a 4 hour five set match,you’ve got 5 subs so now half your team aren’t playing a full 90 minutes every game. 

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Professional sportsmen who are fucked after a couple of games. Andy Murray played 3 times in under a week when not fit including a 4 hour five set match,you’ve got 5 subs so now half your team aren’t playing a full 90 minutes every game. 

Tennis is a completely different sport though. It’s an apple and oranges comparison.

The argument that England would of been knocked out if they faced a top team is ridiculous. All the big teams have been shite and have been knocked out of the tournament as a result.

Also England's run to the semi final has been as easy as the rest of the semi-finalists. Spain haven't played any of the big nations, Italy have only faced the mighty Belgium and Denmark have only faced Belgium too in the groups.

15 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Take the L and move on? What are you 12? 😅

Funny how my post received a like.. trust me I'm more than happy not to have the same viewpoint as Compton, foreverandever etc 

Imagine thinking those posters opinions means I'm wrong lol 

Aye, because the guy who thinks Harry Kane’s finished is right.

Sorry @born a blue nose x

England have done well so far and will likely reach the final. But they have done nothing that wasn't expected given their opponents. Not their fault and they might even win it as their belief rises. They have an excellent squad and their manager hasn't done much that could be termed wrong up to this point. Hope they meet Italy in the final. That will be the real test. 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I had France treble with Mbappe.

Also had £10 on SF line up of Italy, France, Germany and Holland. Put that on half way through the third group games. 80/1.

WH actually still let me cash it out for £16.95 AFTER Holland were eliminated. 😅

Got Italy/Immobile, had Portugal/Lukaku, Lukaku golden boat, Portugal to make semis and Germany to finish 3rd.

Poland and Portugal not finishing top 2 also fucked me for £1400

28 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Got Italy/Immobile, had Portugal/Lukaku, Lukaku golden boat, Portugal to make semis and Germany to finish 3rd.

Poland and Portugal not finishing top 2 also fucked me for £1400

Gambling is sinful and shouldn't be allowed