The Euros

54 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

The fact it's a home nation you'd assume you would want them to do well. Not saying actively support. I couldn't care less what the personalities of the players are like but that's just me. 

I don't see why. There are separate home nation teams for a reason.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Anyone else just feel that Italy have nothing else to offer? Great team but just one sided game plan all the time 

A long way to go here but it certainly looks that way. You have to be impressed with the way Spain have approached this game though as they've had the Italians struggling to keep possession for most of that half and as long as Spain use the full width of the pitch like they're doing here they'll always cause the Italians problems.

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Anyone else just feel that Italy have nothing else to offer? Great team but just one sided game plan all the time 

Wee change at half time and all will be OK

Spain can't keep up the press at this level indefinitely.

2 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Ref is awful. Spain really are peaking at the right time though, great first half performance. Italy look like they don't know how to deal with them.

Still think Italy will sneak this, but only because Spain won't take their chances and Italy will get at least one on the counter. 

Don't see it bud, 1-0 Spain in the 90 for me

Would be some achievement from Busquets if he captained this team to a European Championships win. Spain are obviously better than people thought, but even so, it's a team made in his image. Close control and shitebaggery. 

8 minutes ago, tm91 said:

I can't see Spain keeping Italy out, but I can see Italy keeping Spain out. Weird thing to say about a game Spain have dominated I know, but I think if Italy get the first goal they'd shut down the game - while Spain would still be liable for a counter or a mistake at the back even if they scored first.

Looks like your right mate 🤣