Jump to content

The Euros


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, billscott said:

they gave a stat tnite that italy have never been behind in the 32 games unbeaten  now 33 after tnite  and still not been behind

Thought they said behind only twice in the run. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The little dig is funny but I like how he goes on to say it's about Denmark for them and not about stopping England.

It's one of the main reasons why Denmark are in a semi final (without their most talented player) and Scotland are back home and most of their supporters are praying another nation don't win it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

The little dig is funny but I like how he goes on to say it's about Denmark for them and not about stopping England.

It's one of the main reasons why Denmark are in a semi final (without their most talented player) and Scotland are back home and most of their supporters are praying another nation don't win it.

Scotland are back home because they don’t play their most talented players 

Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

The little dig is funny but I like how he goes on to say it's about Denmark for them and not about stopping England.

It's one of the main reasons why Denmark are in a semi final (without their most talented player) and Scotland are back home and most of their supporters are praying another nation don't win it.

It's a ridiculous question, why would they give a fuck about stopping it from coming home. Of course they will only be thinking of Denmark and winning. As if all the Nations sit there thinking of England. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, maverick1200 said:

It's a ridiculous question, why would they give a fuck about stopping it from coming home. Of course they will only be thinking of Denmark and winning. As if all the Nations sit there thinking of England. 

Yeah just Scotland!

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Scotland are back home because they don’t play their most talented players 

And man who picks them is still in favour with the SFA, the media and the majority of fans.

TamCoopz likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Saka in for Sancho apparently is the only change. 

Another strange move if true. Nothing against Saka but Sancho played well.

Southgate gets the last laugh if they keep on winning I suppose.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Badger unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 22 September 2021 18:45 Until 20:45
      0  
      Rangers v Livingston
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish League Cup
×
×
  • Create New...