The Euros

What another cracking night of football. Technically not a classic compared to last night but the tension and atmosphere made it (similar to Denmark v Russia).

England deserved to win tonight and Kasper made some absolutely world class saves, especially the one from Maguire. I thought it was even for 60/65 minutes and then Denmark became way to reactive and left Braithwaite and Poulsen totally isolated.

Italy and England have no doubt been the two best team and deserve to be in the final. I'm absolutely buzzing for it! 

Just now, ianb1547 said:

Glad England won....but i must admit to mixed emotions.

If they win it we are never going to hear the end of it...so I'm torn,

It's a bit like seeing your mother-in-law drive your brand new car over a cliff

I like their manager and players, but the commentators get carried away and talk about England during matches they aren't playing in. Spoils games at times.

I have been supporting all the home nations and hope England win the final. Italy are a big step up though and England will get less chances against them. 

Will go to extra time/penalties imo. 

Just now, folkestoneger said:

According to FIFA laws it only matters if the second ball is interfering with the play. Looks like the ref got that bit correct at least

He stopped it at a later point for two balls and the ball wasn't interfering with play

Just now, folkestoneger said:

According to FIFA laws it only matters if the second ball is interfering with the play. Looks like the ref got that bit correct at least

It was on that side of the pitch though. It almost looked like the Dane player checked back because he looked at the other ball. 

Fwiw I don’t care I’d just like to see them explain it a lot better than that. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

2 teams who had the most home games and travelled the least make the final that's at home for one of them. Who would've known it?

Scotland travelled less than them both and played 2 at Hampden. Hungary played 2 at the Puskas stadium, and the other in Munich. Holland played 3 out of 4 in Amsterdam and travelled once. 

4 minutes ago, Sket said:

Id love the English to win it purely to get it up the wee angry boys who have that massive 'hate everything English' chip on their shoulder.

Send it on.

After Rangers winning the league, England winning Euros would send the Nationalists into a tailspin!