The Euros

1 hour ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Over the piece, England were the better team and deserved the win. Pity they resorted to diving. 

Hopefully we get a good footballing final and no antics.

They were the better team although they were stretched into extra time and lucky to get the penalty.

Their diving was shameful. Thought better of their players. That's modern football for you though unfortunately. 

If they start diving in the final Italy will just do it better than them. They are masters at conning refs. 

10 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

You know what I mean. KO times days etc. I get that I can view the game etc and am not doing the same but I meant that he seems to have time to view multiple leagues and what not. Not having a go at anyone btw.

Think about it, on any normal weekend, televised in Britain on council or satellite you get the Premier League, EFL Championship, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Bundesliga 2, SPFL Premiership, SPFL Championship, Portuguese Primera Liga, MLS, the A-League.

Sometimes you get the Dutch League on Premier too.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Think about it, on any normal weekend, televised in Britain on council or satellite you get the Premier League, EFL Championship, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Bundesliga 2, SPFL Premiership, SPFL Championship, Portuguese Primera Liga, MLS, the A-League.

Exactly.
Don’t know everyone’s circumstances but in my case I’m partially retired meaning I work about 8 or 9 days a month.  Plenty of time to watch what I want. 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They were the better team although were were stretched into extra time and lucky to get the penalty.

Their diving was shameful. Thought better of their players. That's modern football for you though unfortunately. 

If they start diving in the final Itqly will just do it better than them. They are masters at conning refs. 

Really didn’t realise how bad Kane is for diving. Any contact and he just crumples. He doesn’t dive as such, he just folds like a cheap deckchair at the merest touch. His runs bear no relation to where the goal is and the objective is not a shot or pass but to con the ref for a foul.

Mind you, Sterling is still the master and the tragedy is that he’s also their most dangerous player if he just stayed on his feet. They are as close to being a one-man team as any England side I’ve seen.

If Italy play at eighty or ninety percent of the first hour against Spain, it will be easy.

23 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Fine but do yo not do anything else? Rangers TV seems the best option for me. Not that bothered about anyone else.

40 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

There’s also the thumbs favourite sports channel ceebeebies.