The Euros

1 hour ago, BarclayClansmen said:

Lol. Honestly never thought so many Rangers would be anti English when there are likely more Ranger fans in England than Scotland 😂

I don’t wish Scotland to lose, but there’s more reason to be anti Scottish when they have a team of fenians. celtic fans love the ROI, just a shame that some of you have been infected with their anti English venom spread by the SNP Celts. 

as someone said previously. Sunday is the Queens 11 vs the Popes 11. It’s a great chance to identify the Celts in our support.

The Pope isn't Italian.

The Snatzi Government will have to hire hundreds of mental health counsellors to deal with the aftermath of an England win should it come on Sunday. The TA we hate England brigade are already circling the drain, Kane lifting the trophy (not at all certain btw) will send them plunging down it.

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

rage

nothing to do with rage i am not a scotsman who hates england i am just stating facts it is not long ago that sterling was being slated in the premier league for his diving grealish is the most fouled player in the premier league but breathe on him too hard and he goes down  and kane is clever uses his experience to get a foul  nothing wrong with all these thats what happens in the modern game i watch almost every premier league game and know what i am talking about  the italians will do the same on sunday  so dont pretend it does not happen and because i mention it  does not make me a sour scottish fan  i am a very proud rangers fan and they come first for me

4 minutes ago, billscott said:

nothing to do with rage i am not a scotsman who hates england i am just stating facts it is not long ago that sterling was being slated in the premier league for his diving grealish is the most fouled player in the premier league but breathe on him too hard and he goes down  and kane is clever uses his experience to get a foul  nothing wrong with all these thats what happens in the modern game i watch almost every premier league game and know what i am talking about  the italians will do the same on sunday  so dont pretend it does not happen and because i mention it  does not make me a sour scottish fan  i am a very proud rangers fan and they come first for me

tenor-13.gif

8 minutes ago, billscott said:

:matron: