The Euros

46 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

So did the Danes to be fair. Their players were impeding the wall at the free kick they scored. Going by the rules they should be at least 1m away from the wall as there were at least 3 in the wall.

Cunt flung himself to the ground for the free kick at their goal as well.

43 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The thing is, all the ones bitching it’s not a pen (it was but very very soft) are the ones forever rejoicing the hand of god 🤷‍♂️

I won’t be disappointed if England lose but if they win, I’ll be happy knowing that the nats will be in a complete meltdown and for that reason alone I’m backing the Brits 🤣😂🤣 

100%.

It’s football, everybody becomes a hypocrite :lol: Henry’s a hero for the Ireland handball but a dick for doing it to us lol

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Imagine actually trying to claim the Danish player dived for the free kick when Shaw was clearing holding him, deary me. And people have the audacity to claim there's a rhetoric? :lol:

It just seems so anti England in here sometimes mate. Tbh it will be a relief when the proper football starts again.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

The thing is, all the ones bitching it’s not a pen (it was but very very soft) are the ones forever rejoicing the hand of god 🤷‍♂️

I won’t be disappointed if England lose but if they win, I’ll be happy knowing that the nats will be in a complete meltdown and for that reason alone I’m backing the Brits 🤣😂🤣 

That is such a good point and will be getting lobbed at anyone giving it ‘Denmark were cheated, it’s a tainted trophy’ shite

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

So how should cheating English bastards be addressed then?

Their parentage may be unfairly questioned (don’t know if any were born out of wedlock tbh) but they ARE English and they DID cheat like fuck so where’s your problem?

:lol:

How many litres of tears have you shed today?

Cry more.

11 minutes ago, Sket said:

How many litres of tears have you shed today?

Cry more.

Not a drop mate but I’ve avoided the telly, radio and papers all assuming we want Engerlund to win :lol:

Lineker, Wright, Neville etc will be totally insufferable if these cunts fluke it. Media will be a no-go area with morons unable to tell the difference between England and Britain :wanker:

Have to say you sound a little more stressed than me, mate. You need to remember that there is only ONE team that matters.

:UK:

9 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Not a drop mate but I’ve avoided the telly, radio and papers all assuming we want Engerlund to win :lol:

Lineker, Wright, Neville etc will be totally insufferable if these cunts fluke it. Media will be a no-go area with morons unable to tell the difference between England and Britain :wanker:

Have to say you sound a little more stressed than me, mate. You need to remember that there is only ONE team that matters.

Fluke it :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Are they any more insufferable than every arsehole up here after the 0-0 draw?

The whole 'must hate England,because England' act up here is fucking weird. I'm not stressed at all I've been enjoying the meltdown.