The Euros

22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Would you support celtic in a european final?

Course not. But Rangers fans are usually pro union. Supporting Italy over England is weird imo 

Honestly cant believe how bitter some Scots are, some of the papers, and stories have been an absolute embarassment... 

You can see why many english would be happy to chuck the union these days.

4 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Big difference between international football and domestic football.

Wouldn't call England vs Scotland a rivalry.

I absolutely would. I've been down there during major tournaments living and working as well as when theres been scotland v england games etc and there's very much a rivalry there.

Just now, berkshirebear said:

Course not. But Rangers fans are usually pro union. Supporting Italy over England is weird imo 

Honestly cant believe how bitter some Scots are, some of the papers, and stories have been an absolute embarassment... 

You can see why many english would be happy to chuck the union these days.

Why would supporting the union have anything to do with it? Its fitba ffs.

We all know there is a lot of English hatred in Scotland. That was always a result of the Irish Catholic infestation of Scotland and how bitter they are towards Britain and England. 
but to see so called Rangers fans showing such vile hatred of anything English is bizarre. If that’s the case you are an uneducated Buffon who’s brain has been infiltrated by your wee Fuhrer 😂. You may call yourself a Rangers fan, but you a far from it and far from understanding what Rangers stand for. 
If England get beat tonight, there will be bitter SNP nationalist celebrating as if Scotland won the final. How pathetic. I can assure you the English see it as pure bitterness and jealousy, and why wouldn’t they? That’s exactly what it is. 

If you are an anti English Xenophobe, you are not welcome at Rangers. Simple. You are not a Rangers fan. 
there are hundreds of thousands of English Rangers fans who will be supporting England tonight. Not one of them will have any such venom towards Scotland that some wallopers who call themselves Rangers fans have shown towards England. 

Anyone with such anti English views should be supporting the green & white. 
the Queens 11 will be playing the Pope’s 11 tonight. And what an opportunity to bring sunlight to the infiltrators in this group masquerading as Gers fans. 
I will be supporting the British team tonight, if you’re supporting the Catholic team. You’re a an absolute bellend with education of why you support Rangers, and I’m embarrassed we have such mincers in this group. 

1 minute ago, BarclayClansmen said:

We all know there is a lot of English hatred in Scotland. That was always a result of the Irish Catholic infestation of Scotland and how bitter they are towards Britain and England. 
but to see so called Rangers fans showing such vile hatred of anything English is bizarre. If that’s the case you are an uneducated Buffon who’s brain has been infiltrated by your wee Fuhrer 😂. You may call yourself a Rangers fan, but you a far from it and far from understanding what Rangers stand for. 
If England get beat tonight, there will be bitter SNP nationalist celebrating as if Scotland won the final. How pathetic. I can assure you the English see it as pure bitterness and jealousy, and why wouldn’t they? That’s exactly what it is. 

If you are an anti English Xenophobe, you are not welcome at Rangers. Simple. You are not a Rangers fan. 
there are hundreds of thousands of English Rangers fans who will be supporting England tonight. Not one of them will have any such venom towards Scotland that some wallopers who call themselves Rangers fans have shown towards England. 

the Queens 11 will be playing the Pope’s 11 tonight. And what an opportunity to bring sunlight to the infiltrators in this group masquerading as Gers fans. 
I will be supporting the British team tonight, if you’re supporting the Catholic team. You’re a an absolute bellend with education of why you support Rangers, and I’m embarrassed we have such mincers in this group. 

Who you calling a gianluigi

1 minute ago, BarclayClansmen said:

The Pope's an Argentinian.

Will you be supporting the British team against FC Midtjylland?

40 minutes ago, 285miles said:

If this is genuine them sums up the sectionalism and bitterness of nationalists 

any true unionist would not begrudge any of the home nations doing well

5F4F6DE6-8FCB-4E32-B6D1-77EE27D48DDF.jpeg

Read this in the Independent where it’s reported as banter, problem is the comments in the National indicate it’s all about an inferiority driven anti English hatred. 

3 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Strange reasoning. celtic generally are against the union??

Would i support people living in the UK trying to undermine Great Britain??? 

It's your reasoning mate, not mine. You said you were supporting the British team, last time I checked, Glasgow was still part of Britain.