The Euros

41 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

We all know there is a lot of English hatred in Scotland. That was always a result of the Irish Catholic infestation of Scotland and how bitter they are towards Britain and England. 
but to see so called Rangers fans showing such vile hatred of anything English is bizarre. If that’s the case you are an uneducated Buffon who’s brain has been infiltrated by your wee Fuhrer 😂. You may call yourself a Rangers fan, but you a far from it and far from understanding what Rangers stand for. 
If England get beat tonight, there will be bitter SNP nationalist celebrating as if Scotland won the final. How pathetic. I can assure you the English see it as pure bitterness and jealousy, and why wouldn’t they? That’s exactly what it is. 

If you are an anti English Xenophobe, you are not welcome at Rangers. Simple. You are not a Rangers fan. 
there are hundreds of thousands of English Rangers fans who will be supporting England tonight. Not one of them will have any such venom towards Scotland that some wallopers who call themselves Rangers fans have shown towards England. 

Anyone with such anti English views should be supporting the green & white. 
the Queens 11 will be playing the Pope’s 11 tonight. And what an opportunity to bring sunlight to the infiltrators in this group masquerading as Gers fans. 
I will be supporting the British team tonight, if you’re supporting the Catholic team. You’re a an absolute bellend with education of why you support Rangers, and I’m embarrassed we have such mincers in this group. 

Cracking keeper but why are you talking about a Catholic who is Italian?

1 minute ago, berkshirebear said:

You can put a dog in the oven. 

Doesnt make it a biscuit... 

So you're telling me this England team might not even be British, let alone unionists? Like noted Irish republican and IRA supporter Declan Rice?

I'm torn with this one. I hate the Italians when it comes to football and I find this English team and manager really likeable. I can't imagine the buzz in the air down south and I'd like England to do it for your normal fan in the street, but I'm not sure I want that more than seeing the arrogance of pundits like Rio Ferdinand and Danny Murphy melt away into tears. 

I'm probably 60/40 for Italy.

26 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No joke id ban you 

Fuckin ban me then, you obviously weren’t around then and know fuck all about attitudes that were prevalent at that time. Most Rangers fans were willing them on. By the time of their 2nd final (1970) attitudes had changed and most Rangers fans wanted them to get fucked. 

Just now, They Gnu said:

Fuckin ban me then, you obviously weren’t around then and know fuck all about attitudes that were prevalent at that time. Most Rangers fans were willing them on. By the time of their 2nd final (1970) attitudes had changed and most Rangers fans wanted them to get fucked. 

Hopefully you are banned for it ya fanny

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

They go against everything British, yes geographically they are British but the majority of them are that fucked up they don't even identify as British.

Tell me more about the political beliefs of the England players and their backroom staff

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

Last season but have been a skoosh for you. You were either celebrating 10IAR or celebrating stopping it. Guaranteed party in @They Gnu household.

22 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Imagine either admitting this, or making it up, so you can keep pushing your " any Scot who'd prefer England not to win is a taig/soap dodgers/nationalist" narrative.

What the fuck are you on about? Where have I been pushing any narrative. 

There are two types of folk that want England to get pumped in my experience. Traditional football rivalry types is one. The others are the ones you get the feeling that it's just another part of their normal hostility towards anything England. I don't meet many where I think it's the latter, but there are some. At my work there's probably about 7 or 8 that really don't want England to do well and one that's just generally a bit bitter. I do find the second type a bit tragic. 

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Hopefully you are banned for it ya fanny

We’ll get me banned, I’m telling the truth. I was nine and watched it with my dad , it was about wanting a Scottish team to do well. Unpalatable as it may be for a silly cunt like you to hear the truth the majority of Rangers fans backed celtic in 1967.