The Euros

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Don’t know why you’re comparing the Ballon D’Or to the UFWC it’s totally different ones regarded as the most prestigious Individual award  a footballer can receive and has been awarded since 1956. Your claim that’s it’s not recognised by any official body is not entirely true 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballon_d'Or

The FIFA award is a distint award in its own right. There was no Ballon d'Or awarded in 2020, FIFA's award was still given out. L'Equipe run the Ballon D'Or after it demerged with FIFA's award a few years ago.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

To a lesser extent, they are local rivals.

I've been in Eengland during major tournaments and during Scotland v England games. I've been there when shite like the six nations is on and we've been playing them. To say England don't care about beating Scotland is a nonsense.

Literally nobody in the thread has said the Scotland national team are some sort of world beaters. Far from it. They're shite. Being shite doesn't mean a rivalry stops. If it did, there would be big chunks of history where the Old firm didnt exist because we were shite or they were shite.

Its a one sided rivalry once again i will tell you to go and research pro england website we are so far down the list of England rivalries.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

The FIFA award is a distint award in its own right. There was no Ballon d'Or awarded in 2020, FIFA's award was still given out. L'Equipe run the Ballon D'Or after it demerged with FIFA's award a few years ago.

Aye it’s all there in the link posted

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

Its a one sided rivalry once again i will tell you to go and research pro england website we are so far down the list of England rivalries.

Is it? Can't be that one-sided when they still sing about Scotland fairly often. Reference Scotland fairly often and built up the Scotland v England game as the biggest game of their group stage because it was Scotland.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Is it? Can't be that one-sided when they still sing about Scotland fairly often. Reference Scotland fairly often and built up the Scotland v England game as the biggest game of their group stage because it was Scotland.

Germany game was a bigger build up cared more about beating Germany than Scotland 

6 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Videos of them singing about Scotland today. This is due to a lack of rivalry, obviously.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So where exactly is the L'Equipe run award recognised by a governing body?

Gees peace ya numpty read the link it’s has at one point been recognised by official body’s and is still recognised as the most prestigious individual award a footballer can win that’s why I said not entirely true. It’s is fuck all like the shity UFWC that absolutely no cunt but Scotland would celebrate or give a fuck about 🤣

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Gees peace ya numpty read the link it’s has a one point being recognised by official body’s and is still recognised as the most prestigious individual award a footballer can win that’s why I said not entirely true. It’s is fuck all like the shity UFWC that absolutely no cunt but Scotland would celebrate or give a fuck about 🤣

So its not recognised by a governing body then. Is it really a thing if it's not recognised by FIFA? Wouldn't FIFA's award be more prestigious?

6 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

Hopefully Italy batter them. People have to ask themselves would the England fans support any of the other home nations if they ever somehow reached a final? The answer is no. 

I want England to win to wind up the cunts that were singing fuck the queen and calling rangers fans dirty orange bastards and h*n cunts.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Which part of the group stage was the Germany game in?

I'm just saying the Germany game was more of a rivalry tham the Scotland game.

I listen 2 both builds on talksport for about 6 hours the Germany build up was more intense 

2 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Wow singing a song partick thistle sing about us and taigs means fuck all 

Canny believe you've been trying to convince folk there is no rivalry between Scotland and England for hours tbh. What a waste of your Sunday. 

Just now, sRcFoCt said:

I'm just saying the Germany game was more of a rivalry tham the Scotland game.

I listen 2 both builds on talksport for about 6 hours the Germany build up was more intense 

You mean a game in which the loser is knocked out against one of the likely teams to make the final had some more build up to it? Well I'm truly stunned. Going by the build up to the Italy game, they must their nuumber one rivals of all time now.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Actually pishing myself laughing at @The Dudehere trying to compare the Ballon D’Or to some shity unofficial world championships that no cunt gives a fuck about and most probably don’t t even know it’s a thing.

Anything from an argument ya mad man 🤣

Aye but it's not recognised by a governing body so it can't be a thing, can it?