The Euros

10 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Canny believe you've been trying to convince folk there is no rivalry between Scotland and England for hours tbh. What a waste of your Sunday. 

Not really wife is shopping for baby stuff just trying to amuse myself

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You mean a game in which the loser is knocked out against one of the likely teams to make the final had some more build up to it? Well I'm truly stunned. Going by the build up to the Italy game, they must their nuumber one rivals of all time now.

Shut yer hole 

39 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

Hopefully Italy batter them. People have to ask themselves would the England fans support any of the other home nations if they ever somehow reached a final? The answer is no. 

What?

I live in London and know plenty of English supporters who like to see Northern Ireland do well.

Albeit mostly those who have an understanding of the Political situation in Northern Ireland, and would also favour Rangers over Celtic.

27 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Takes a special type of person to get worked up about another person's feelings on something so trivial, especially if they don't even know them 😂

Fuck that, couldn't care less who wins as long as one of ma bets come up 

I'm more interested in getting another Bank Holiday the mora, Monday's are a bastard for meetings for me!

C'mon Engerland ...

2 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

On a lighter note ma dad worked the games at Hampden and was told they would receive a thank you gift this was his gift. 😂😂😂😂😂

(The pound coin is there for size comparison)

20210711_150015.jpg

Fuck sake, I've had better gifts from clubs for doing an interview.

EDIT: Infact, I've had better from clubs just for going to their game (admittedly it was in America and cost me about 2 grand) but that's just ripping the pish.

3 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

On a lighter note ma dad worked the games at Hampden and was told they would receive a thank you gift this was his gift. 😂😂😂😂😂

(The pound coin is there for size comparison)

20210711_150015.jpg

Guess what you're getting for Christmas.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Fuck sake, I've had better gifts from clubs for doing an interview.

EDIT: Infact, I've had better from clubs just for going to their game (admittedly it was in America and cost me about 2 grand) but that's just ripping the pish.

He done work for the commonwealth games in 2014 and was given goodie bags and t shirts the lot