The Euros

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Jorginho was just as bad. 

Better players than rashford have made cunts of them though, one of those things. 

Which was always possible if proper penalties are taken. To play like England you better win or you'll get dogs abuse. It's all or nothing playing like that. Also a bit of cowardice from some England players who hid on the penalties. 

1 minute ago, Willis said:

When I first saw it I thought he just hesitated but after seeing it a couple times I'm sure he was just trying to be clever and made an arse of it

Watch it again and play Michael Jackson's bad in the background. 

Guarantee his moves will be in sync 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I'm sure Rio Ferdinand, Frank Lampard and Alan Shearer achieved enough in the game to merit having an opinion. They won just as much as Gerrard did internationally.

Gerrard, along with them 3/4, can't advise how these players should recover from this when they never recovered and won anything internationally themselves. 

Just now, keithgersbear said:

Which was always possible if proper penalties are taken. To play like England you better win or you'll get dogs abuse. It's all or nothing playing like that. Also a bit of cowardice from some England players who hid on the penalties. 

I'd much rather folk not up to it didn't take them tbh. Taking a penalty in a final must be one of the worst things in football. Miss and you know hundreds of thousands will be baying for your blood. 

I wouldn't be too hard on them.