The Euros

11 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The choices regards the 5 penalty takers was abysmal imho.

Rashford who's barely kicked a ball in the tournament and Saka who's only 19 and very inexperienced taking penalties on the shootout was unforgivable. Where were the senior players? Why didn't they step up to take responsibility?

The only senior player who didn’t take was Sterling.

The other ones had already been taken off - Trippier, Henderson & Walker.

1 minute ago, delparlane said:

Felt sorry for Pickford tbh. Deserved better support than that.

He's one I don't have any time for, looks and acts like an annoying chugger. 

Don't know why but has a face that would never be done slapping. 

Fair play though his pen save was class. 

21 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Scotland's a country of 5.5 million people where the top 2 clubs barely develop any decent Scottish talent anymore

Just getting to the tournament is a decent achievement tbh. Times have changed from when qualifying was the bare minimum IMO 

Scotland didn’t achieve when the country fed teams up and down the UK and elsewhere with superb talent, population has hee haw to do with it, problem has always been those running the SFA, small minded jealous amateurs especially towards Rangers with the arse hanging out their troosers.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Gerrard, along with them 3/4, can't advise how these players should recover from this when they never recovered and won anything internationally themselves. 

The same way you'd recover from losing any other competition. How can Gerrard tell our players how to prepare for a title defence when he never won a title until he'd stopped playing? 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I'd much rather folk not up to it didn't take them tbh. Taking a penalty in a final must be one of the worst things in football. Miss and you know hundreds of thousands will be baying for your blood. 

I wouldn't be too hard on them. 

Shouldn't be in football then.. 

They could have all went down as national heroes if they won. Instead nearly men again. 

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Honestly find it pretty embarassing the amount of Scottish people I've seen online who seemed more interested in England losing than Scotland winning.

It's no wonder we are absolutely shite at football.

Our culture has been like that ever since I can remember. We are obsessed with England for some reason. 

Honestly find it pretty embarassing the amount of Scottish people I've seen online who seemed more interested in England losing than Scotland winning.

Same amount that are more interested in the UK government fucking up rather than the massive failings of their own government.

Country is a fucking cesspool.

Small time tarrier mentally celtic supporter is exactly the same it’s all about hating Rangers for them 

Just now, keithgersbear said:

Shouldn't be in football then.. 

They could have all went down as national heroes if they won. Instead nearly men again. 

Pretty sure that's a massive over reaction. 

Plenty of world class players who have not taken pens 😂