The Euros

11 minutes ago, SheriffHood said:

In this day and age, supporting Scotland is the closest you'll get to supporting Ireland. Two cheeks of the same arse. 

That's honestly one of the daftest posts I've seen on here, and there's a fair few to choose from, mostly by @KingKirk

17 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

So you think england would have been dancing in the streets after a 0-0 draw at hampden?  :lol:

it’s one sided in the way that it clearly means more to Scottish fans than it ever will England. I.E us v Aberdeen 

We still don’t go singing about Aberdeen at every opportunity though. They obviously care that much to sing about them every game

26 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

So you think england would have been dancing in the streets after a 0-0 draw at hampden?  :lol:

it’s one sided in the way that it clearly means more to Scottish fans than it ever will England. I.E us v Aberdeen 

Well no, but that’s nothing to do with how important the rivalry is to them - it’s a reflection of how good the result was for them.

I suspect you already understand that though. Surely. 

33 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

It was a draw which we needed to stay in the tournament, away at our biggest rivals who are ranked significantly higher than us and who were expected to trounce us.

To pretend it wasn't a great result is mental. 

33 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Its not really though, is it. Must really hurt you seeing Ryan Jack and Nathan Patterson playing for Scotland and being immensely proud of it

Aye, it breaks my heart. I can't sleep at night the hurt is so bad. 

1 hour ago, ScottBF2 said:

Folk genuinely can't see beyond their Unionist ideals at times, it's scary. I'm a strong believer in the Union, but will you fuck see me ever supporting England - there are next to 0 circumstances where I want to see them well. Even when I was put off supporting Scotland I still wanted England to lose every game they play. I would want English fans to feel the same way for us.

This is how exactly I feel 

26 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

It was a draw which we needed to stay in the tournament, away at our biggest rivals who are ranked significantly higher than us and who were expected to trounce us.

To pretend it wasn't a great result is mental. 

I’m not saying it wasn’t a great result :lol:

I’m saying the reaction was way over the top . 

it was a totally fucking meaningless result in the End though because Scotland are pish 

Happy England got beat for me it’s the same as the tims, don’t want them to win anything, as much as some English fans say they like to see us do well If we were in the final I’m sure a large majority would want us to be beat. On a footballing note I’m not really surprised they got so far, had an excellent rub of the green. One thing I will say is if I was an England supporter I’d want Southgate so far to fuck, literally went a goal up and never looked forward a total shitebag of a manager. 

1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

Happy England got beat for me it’s the same as the tims, don’t want them to win anything, as much as some English fans say they like to see us do well If we were in the final I’m sure a large majority would want us to be beat. On a footballing note I’m not really surprised they got so far, had an excellent rub of the green. One thing I will say is if I was an England supporter I’d want Southgate so far to fuck, literally went a goal up and never looked forward a total shitebag of a manager. 

Cunts want him knighted.