The Euros

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

A team who lost to iceland at the last euros and were knocked out before Wales is top tier?

I would make mention of Italys results at the last World Cup but you have to like... qualify eh, Argentina did outperform England against Iceland though TBF, they got a draw against them, in a tournament they were knocked out before Russia. 

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I would make mention of Italys results at the last World Cup but you have to like... qualify eh, Argentina did outperform England against Iceland though TBF, they got a draw against them, in a tournament they were knocked out before Russia. 

The same Argentina who just went one better than England and actually won their continental tournament this summer?

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The same Argentina who just went one better than England and actually won their continental tournament this summer?

Talking down England’s opponents yet going on as if Argentina beat some great teams is quite funny though. 

Both only beat one good team n all that shite 

19 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Villareal done United and Arsenal in the EL. Real scudded liverpool,

No idea how that’s relevant to my post.

This is worst Real Madrid side i can remember. Chelsea dispatched them comfortably and are currently the European champions.

6 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

What is it you write articles as or under BTW? just to ensure I never read any of them as your takes on football are fucking mental. 

Yeah, saying England who last won something when the Beatles were still together aren't quite a top tier team is "fucking mental"

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If you don't think Brazil and Argentina are top tier sides but England are you know nothing about football.

At this moment in time, Argentina and Brazil are average teams.

Messi and Neymar are genuine world class admittedly.

Just now, The Dude said:

Yeah, saying England who last won something when the Beatles were still together aren't quite a top tier team is "fucking mental"

On Saturday night, before kick off, were Argentina a top tier team? Considering they had won fuck all since 93

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If you don't think Brazil and Argentina are top tier sides but England are you know nothing about football.

Neymar, Marquinhos and Ederson/Allison

Messi.

Only players who would strengthen Englands team from Brazil/Argentina Currently.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

On Saturday night, before kick off, were Argentina a top tier team? Considering they had won fuck all since 93

Not quite no. Winning things really helps. Had England won the Euros there would be more of an argument they are a top tier side. Instead, they scored then shat the bed.