The Euros

54 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

Fighting amongst themselves, racially abusing they're players in defeat, it just has to be England.

The minority it maybe, but we are still talking thousands of people here, and what a filthy lot they are.

Anyway nevermind, our close friends from Italy royally fucked up the party :beer:

Honking 

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

You canny bash the entire England support with the racist behaviour of a minority, only to then proclaim Italy - a country with a significant and very real fascist political stronghold among their population - as close friends :lol: 

:lol: I'm not condemning the lot of them, I've got English friends and family, I'm just says that minority are still a significant number of people.

As for Italy, well they're my close friends for Football purposes :champions:

9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We still don’t go singing about Aberdeen at every opportunity though. They obviously care that much to sing about them every game

I think we should bring back this classic chant

Aberdeen Aberdeen canny kick a jellybean, celtic canny kick a baw Rangers are the best of awe 

39 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Going to be interesting to see how Bellingham develops in the next few years too.

He’s good at what he does, but I think Rice is very limited, especially at the price he’s being touted for. If I was a Premier League team Phillips would be the one I would want. He’s a lot more well rounded.

The Yorkshire pirlo imo

All I’ve seen of Saka is him running into people with the ball and losing it more often than not, the odd dribble does pay off just from his pace though,

if he’s in any way better than just a rapid average player he’ll be moving from Arsenal to play in the champions league and win things as staying there has no ambition or chance of both for at least the next couple of years or more.

Not seen it mentioned yet but England must be devastated about losing out on the chance to win the prestigious unofficial world champions title by beating and taking the virtual crown from the current UFWC champions Italy 

Up there with the Ballon D’Or in terms of prestige 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

another poster that I thought was a good decent lad actually showing himself to be a wee bit of a dick towards fellow Bears and struggling to hide his jealousy of England 😆

Name him shitebag.

1 hour ago, STRUTH82 said:

Fighting amongst themselves, racially abusing they're players in defeat, it just has to be England.

The minority it maybe, but we are still talking thousands of people here, and what a filthy lot they are.

Anyway nevermind, our close friends from Italy royally fucked up the party :beer:

Fuck off you cunt.

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

🤣

Seen the notification from you and knew exactly what you would post 

think it’s pretty obvious and you already know I’m talking about @Rangers_no1buddy 

I think he upset you last night but it's none of my business.

I think you should batter him though.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

This threads been quite amusing tbh my take from it is the Dude just being his usual argumentative annoying egotistical self but still a strangely likeable character imo (a few will disagree with that) and another poster that I thought was a good decent lad actually showing himself to be a wee bit of a dick towards fellow Bears and struggling to hide his jealousy of England 😆

Thank fuck this shite is over for another year fuck international football. 

A few? Most.

27 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not seen it mentioned yet but England must be devastated about losing out on the chance to win the prestigious unofficial world champions title by beating and taking the virtual crown from the current UFWC champions Italy 

Up there with the Ballon D’Or in terms of prestige 🤣🤣

You can bet your last had England won, at least one paper wouldve ran with it.

9 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

England and Italy(if senior players have one more tournament in them) must be clear favourites for World Cup.

England need to play 4 at back, get Bellingham in team in place of Phillips and Foden or Grealish replacing Mount.

They need to stop playing with 2 holding midfielders and exchange one of them for a box to box player.

Non stop news about the racism. What do people expect when social media like Twitter is not regulated to any degree as far as identity is concerned. Same with Instagram. 

So of course you'll get such comments. Unless such consequences are see up  for people who make such comments and can be held to account then this will carry on. 

Shame because less coverage on the actual game and what actually happened to England in the second half in particular.