The Euros

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

And when that is over the score then cunts are rightly called out on it , when it's racist cunts get bans 

Just as the vast majority of England Fans have done to the , tiny minority, of racists in their support.

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

Just as the vast majority of England Fans have done to the , tiny minority, of racists in their support.

I don't really get your point or where this is supposed to go ? I've not said all England fans are scum / racists etc , and I've not seen anyone else say it either 

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I don't really get your point or where this is supposed to go ? I've not said all England fans are scum / racists etc , and I've not seen anyone else say it either 

My point is that non football fans who feign horror at football fans booing an anthem or creating an intimidating atmosphere should fuck off and leave our game alone.

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

My point is that non football fans who feign horror at football fans booing an anthem or creating an intimidating atmosphere should fuck off and leave our game alone.

Your point seems to have changed quite a bit , from rashford deserves abuse ,to it wasn't England fans , now it's about this 

12 minutes ago, Misteral said:

That's not the same as sending a message to a player and giving abuse directly to him. 

I’ve never suggested it is, I’m just wanting a bit of proportionality. A small number of England Fans have abused some black players, the majority of the attacks came from outside the UK, something that not one commentator on tv this morning mentioned. 

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

Breakfast TV was at its worst this morning, every channel full of handwringing cunts, horrified by the behaviour of those England fans and pushing the false narrative that other countries fans are all angels. We are in real danger of having our beautiful game turned into a passionless, sanatised spectacle, devoid of the partisan rivalries that we all love, if these  middle class fannies have their way. 

Football was seriously sanitized as such after Euro 96 as well, I would expect the same this time. The Final was the third most viewed event in UK TV history, a lot of wanks, pricks and tossers are going to transpose themselves on EPL games in particular (more so than now) for sure. 

Euro 96 really kickstarted that wanker of fan like Tim Lovejoy - Soccer AM, that kind of cunt, I would expect a similar sort of mainstream morph in what some fans are like and how they want football presented. 

Doesn't mean it is OK to go about hurling abuse at players TBF. 

5 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Football was seriously sanitized as such after Euro 96 as well, I would expect the same this time. The Final was the third most viewed event in UK TV history, a lot of wanks, pricks and tossers are going to transpose themselves on EPL games in particular (more so than now) for sure. 

Euro 96 really kickstarted that wanker of fan like Tim Lovejoy - Soccer AM, that kind of cunt, I would expect a similar sort of mainstream morph in what some fans are like and how they want football presented. 

Doesn't mean it is OK to go about hurling abuse at players TBF. 

Racist abuse I agree. General abuse has always been part of the game. Look how much Rangers players get from Rangers fans.

17 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I’ve never suggested it is, I’m just wanting a bit of proportionality. A small number of England Fans have abused some black players, the majority of the attacks came from outside the UK, something that not one commentator on tv this morning mentioned. 

So those outside the UK that racially abused the players can't be England fans because they're not in the UK.  You're digging an ever deeper hole for yourself as I said earlier. 

17 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Really?

6 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

That middle class Johnny come lately fans should fuck off?

3 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Racist abuse I agree. General abuse has always been part of the game. Look how much Rangers players get from Rangers fans.

Has your point changed again 

Just now, Misteral said:

So those outside the UK that racially abused the players can't be England fans because they're not in the UK.  You're digging an ever deeper hole for yourself as I said earlier. 

Perhaps you can point out where I said that? I believe it’s unlikely that the majority of them were. When Brexit won we were told it was all because of Russian bots but you think expats are driving this.

My initial post was actually in response to the horror expressed by the wankerati at anthems being booed. First response was about the racism on social media.

12 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I haven't seen what you were speaking about, and what you have posted since is all a bit wild TBH. 

It is pretty clear there are splits though. 

Racist abuse - cunt, cunt behavior and needs highlighted and has to change. 

Charging into stadiums - cunt behavior. 

Fans who leathered people charging the stadium - not a huge issue to me TBH. 

The general behavior about the streets - alrite for the most part from what I have seen, fuck knows why some guy wanted to get his dick out outside PC World though or why some arse stood on a balcony and let people chuck pint glasses at him, or stick a flare up his arse. 

The general reaction to the mess in the streets in London - cunt behavior IMO, people need to get the fuck over that and accept their might be slight mess which is generally cleaned up within an hour or so. It is as much to do with streets and locations not being set up to accommodate large gatherings which in some instances they should be. 

Latching on incidents of neds fighting in pubs and linking them in to general football fan behavior - cunt behavior, likely happens in these places every week regardless of what is on the TV 

Booing anthem - depends what anthem, shouldn't boo the Italy one, it is class - others are fair game depending on the severity of the game etc. 

Abusing players at game - part of the game - going on social platforms and then @ a player is just fucking cunt behavior 

The general fallout of we can never host a World Cup is a pile of shite, a World Cup here would be for the most part excellent other than a few days when some fans go a bit daft leathered the fuck out each other, for the most part though the only damage would a few chairs and tables and 99.999 % of people would never know better.  

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I haven't seen what you were speaking about, and what you have posted since is all a bit wild TBH. 

It is pretty clear there are splits though. 

Racist abuse - cunt, cunt behavior and needs highlighted and has to change. 

Charging into stadiums - cunt behavior. 

Fans who leathered people charging the stadium - not a huge issue to me TBH. 

The general behavior about the streets - alrite for the most part from what I have seen, fuck knows why some guy wanted to get his dick out outside PC World though or why some arse stood on a balcony and let people chuck pint glasses at him, or stick a flare up his arse. 

The general reaction to the mess in the streets in London - cunt behavior IMO, people need to get the fuck over that and accept their might be slight mess which is generally cleaned up within an hour or so. It is as much to do with streets and locations not being set up to accommodate large gatherings which in some instances they should be. 

Booing anthem - depends what anthem, shouldn't boo the Italy one, it is class - others are fair game depending on the severity of the game etc. 

Abusing players at game - part of the game - going on social platforms and then @ a player is just fucking cunt behavior 

The general fallout of we can never host a World Cup is a pile of shite, a World Cup here would be for the most part excellent other than a few days when some fans go a bit daft leathered the fuck out each other, for the most part though the only damage would a few chairs and tables and 99.999 % of people would never know better.  

At last common sense. 

8 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Your original post had fuck all about anthems being booed

My point was middle class cunts want to take the passion and rivalry out of the game. Some silly cunts are trying to twist that into supporting racist abuse, there’s fuck all I can do about that, silly cunts will not stop being silly cunts.