Jump to content

The Euros


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, King Jela said:

Actually quite mental how close they came now looking back. For all their attacking talent though that defence was always going to fuck them. Stones and Maguire are fuck all compared to the Italian back 2. 

They lost 2 goals in 7 games. Defence was not the problem 

berkshirebear likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I know people don't like Mcguire, the person but Stones & McGuire are as good as they come in the game. They conceded 2 goals and one was a long distance free kick.

of course the two Italians are fantastic but imo, not enough was made of Chiellini's blatant cheating foul. With Saka's speed, who's to say what the outcome would have been with the baldy cunt out of position? (I know, you can't give a red card based on it being on the wing, blah, blah)

Instead, he is being touted as a hero. He cheated and was lucky to get away with it.

As a neutral, I really enjoyed the game but I can see why the English would be frustrated with Southgate.

Na, the big man's a hero. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, G13 said:

Having a go about England supporters going on about 1966 while they are harking back to the 14th century? Is this what journalism has come to in Scotland, narrow minded fools. 

Exactly. Sounds like a bitter 14 year old wrote it.

G13 and Bluekev like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Breakfast TV was at its worst this morning, every channel full of handwringing cunts, horrified by the behaviour of those England fans and pushing the false narrative that other countries fans are all angels. We are in real danger of having our beautiful game turned into a passionless, sanatised spectacle, devoid of the partisan rivalries that we all love, if these  middle class fannies have their way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, don logan said:

Well, if arseholes could refrain from racist abuse, we wouldn't have to endure handwringing cunts on breakfast TV. Simple.

You do know most of the abuse came from outside the UK?

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Breakfast TV was at its worst this morning, every channel full of handwringing cunts, horrified by the behaviour of those England fans and pushing the false narrative that other countries fans are all angels. We are in real danger of having our beautiful game turned into a passionless, sanatised spectacle, devoid of the partisan rivalries that we all love, if these  middle class fannies have their way. 

If folk stopped racially abusing footballers for missing a penalty...

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If folk stopped racially abusing footballers for missing a penalty...

How much of the abuse actually came from England fans? I despise racists but I don’t believe many England fans actually are. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Wait did somebody fly in to abuse rashford on a billboard in Manchester then fly back out , pesky foreigners

I don’t know what was written on the mural? Do you remember the abuse Beckham got after his sending off. Rashford deserved abuse (obviously not racial) for his arrogance when fucking up his kick.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, They Gnu said:

I don’t know what was written on the mural? Do you remember the abuse Beckham got after his sending off. Rashford deserved abuse (obviously not racial) for his arrogance when fucking up his kick.

Wow , what a fucking wee rat you are 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

How much of the abuse actually came from England fans? I despise racists but I don’t believe many England fans actually are. 

At least some of it. And that in itself is too much. There was a mural in Manchester damaged. That wasn't pesky foreigners. There was plenty of abuse from England fans. Not all of it.

The idea that a support with a vocal minority who booed their players as they took the knee might contain some racists shouldn't come as a surprise.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I don’t know what was written on the mural? Do you remember the abuse Beckham got after his sending off. Rashford deserved abuse (obviously not racial) for his arrogance when fucking up his kick.

Nope. Absolutetly fucking not. Does Tavernier deserve abuse for fucking up a penalty? He's done it enough recently.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Badger unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 30 September 2021 16:45 Until 18:45
      0  
      Sparta Prague v Rangers
      Generali Arena
      UEFA Europa League
×
×
  • Create New...