The Euros

Sky Sports reporting that "Uefa consulted with the players" 

Call me cynical but we might end up hearing they actually "told the players" 

But happy to be wrong again. Getting up at 4:35am this morning has definitely affected me today. 

Early night I think. :confused:

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I honestly dont think that its all that controversial. Think you need to chill out a bit.

Im very surprised the game is restarting tonight, but if they had stopped the Belgium game it would have been a bit strange.

So if a colleague and friend/best friend of yours collapsed and you watched him being resuscitated, including a defibrillator for 10/15 minutes, you’d be back grafting within an hour as if nothing happened.

Utter Bullshit.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hope they win the whole thing tbh.

I thought Casper was really good in the way he dispersed the players, knowing not to crowd a casualty when they are in distress. Also kept very calm during it, even though he was very likely upset. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

I would imagine it was a players decision on both teams to continue and not a UEFA decision.

No one knows why Eriksen collapsed but what happened to water breaks when it is over 30 degrees?

They've said it was a player decision to play on now.

It wasn't over 30 degrees. Pearce said it was a cool 18 degrees or something around that when the match started. 

39 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

On the subject of CPR if any of you go to your work and your office/site/company don’t have a defibrillator then push for them to get one and provide you with training on how to use it.

I can’t remember the exact figures but the rate of survival is significantly higher if somebody goes into cardiac arrest and one of them is used over traditional CPR.

My work paid for a bunch of them but didn’t pay to get anyone trained in their use. The email which went out said it was “self-explanatory” which was fucking CRAZY.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Sky Sports reporting that "Uefa consulted with the players" 

Call me cynical but we might end up hearing they actually "told the players" 

But happy to be wrong again. Getting up at 4:35am this morning has definitely affected me today. 

Early night I think. :confused:

Definitely hope it's the former and not the latter. 

43 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t see why Belgium and Russia won’t go ahead now that he’s apparently stabilised mate. They’ll probably do a thing before hand to show support for him but I don’t see why it should be called off 

Posted before i knew he was okay mate. Still surprised the games resuming, but if its at the players request fair enough.