The Euros

1 minute ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

BBC Scotland: 

'Nothing between the teams'

:lol: Sure, apart from 2 goals...

They are delusional.

There was plenty between the teams. The Czechs weren't brilliant by any stretch but they are technically much better than Scotland. I

Game intelligence as well was much better. Scotland run into dead ends too many times or just aimlessly launch it into a space.

If they keep repeating the lie that Scotland played well often enough are they hoping people will actually believe it? 😂

According to the pundits, the players and now the manager we defended well and created loads of chances and only lost due to “luck” 😂

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

If they keep repeating the lie that Scotland played well often enough are they hoping people will actually believe it? 😂

According to the pundits, the players and now the manager we defended well and created loads of chances and only lost due to “luck” 😂

Czechs didn’t even need to get up to second gear . England are going to wipe the floor with them I think come Friday 

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Don't forget blaming the crowd for going quiet after the second goal.

That was the first time in a few years I've watch Scotland play, so took a few notes during the game.

I only gave pass marks to Robertson, Armstrong and Adams (2nd half sub).

Disappointed in McTominay, seen him play better for Man U.

How the hell can the alky reckon O'Donnell, Dykes and Cooper are international players.

Then the alky puts on Fraser, who has hardly played any football.

Alky's got a team of tims.

I predict " nul points" and a big minus in goal difference at the finish.

As good a player as he is Robertson has to bury that first half chance, a blind man could have seen the first goal coming continually failing to clear your lines is a recipe for disaster, the second is a comedy of errors, Ive no idea what Marshall is thinking about, John McGinn would be a World Champ at Crab Fitba he spends that much time on the deck and also looks like the most unfit player Ive ever seen, Charlie Adam has more mobility. Clarke looked like he set out for a draw with that line up and when they score first the games a bogey.

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

I think Grealish will play off the left against Scotland... imagine him against O’Donnell

Grealish can skin full teams, or you could have Sancho v O'Donnell aswell. Jesus Christ:lol: