The Euros

Slovakia are smart and a level up from North Macedonia but Poland are doing the same stuff as Austria had for about 70 minutes yesterday.

They need to get the ball wide and try and get in behind the Slovakian full backs. More than few times they've had the chance to double up down there and just haven't gone for it!

25 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

I watched England v Argentina at Primary School in 2002 and then an England game in 2010 at high school where Defoe scored the winner to send them through

2010 was class watching the games at lunch time :lol: can remember Germany getting beat off Slovakia a think it was

6 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

They’re also in the same group as Scotland so that’s probably a big part of it...

They would have to be more worried about Scotland than the Czech Republic. A draw would have been more to their liking for that to be true. 

7 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

“Just generally enjoy the journey” 

Are you joking? They got let into a competition through various back doors for diddy teams and now they’re there they’re embarrassing themselves. 

Get the kilt on and flash at a neighbour, it’ll make you feel better, you must be tired from the “journey” 😂

No idea why you hate yourself so much, but it can't be good for you. 

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

No idea why you hate yourself so much, but it can't be good for you. 

Stop quoting me and get out and enjoy the carnival atmosphere! 
Seriously mate, you described folk getting together with “family and friends” at the end of a “journey”. Go and have a good time, why waste time with a dick like me on the internet? 

Unless...could it be the carnival of tartan frippery isn’t really happening and it’s just a grey Monday where a team of celtic fans got pumped by the Czech Republic?

5 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

Stop quoting me and get out and enjoy the carnival atmosphere! 
Seriously mate, you described folk getting together with “family and friends” at the end of a “journey”. Go and have a good time, why waste time with a dick like me on the internet

Unless...could it be the carnival of tartan frippery isn’t really happening and it’s just a grey Monday where a team of celtic fans got pumped by the Czech Republic?

Only sensible thing you've said all day. 

Lilac 3rd Kit likes this

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I actually quite like Emma Hayes but she's miles off it with that call there.

Same but I don't know if that includes listening to her for an extended period of time.

Just now, CR3 said:

Same but I don't know if that includes listening to her for an extended period of time.

Her tactical analysis is quite good and its something you don't get from throbbers like Jenas or McManaman, but its best suited to half time. Much prefer Ally keeping things fun and light at a tournament like this.

CR3 likes this

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Barisic had to get an MRI scan on his back, not serious but might miss Scotland game.

Reason he was missing yesterday.

Would love to see Patterson going up against Barisic 👍

• Badger unpinned this topic