The Euros

11 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Pretty ridiculous stats for a 22 year old 

FF060A75-D09B-4A5C-BC5F-811E5F69E2F4.jpeg

He's a great scorer, no doubt, and one of the best players in the world, but I do think he's a bit less dynamic than he was back in 2018. To be honest, I think modern coaches sort of coach the magic out of young talents in favour of efficiency.

3 minutes ago, JamieD said:

He's a great scorer, no doubt, and one of the best players in the world, but I do think he's a bit less dynamic than he was back in 2018. To be honest, I think modern coaches sort of coach the magic out of young talents in favour of efficiency.

But then efficiency can create monsters like Haaland. Do agree though, the magicians of the game are becoming few and far between.

22 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Perfect example of it there. Mbappe of three years ago would have roasted Ginter without the same hesitation he seemed to show there.

Havertz has got to be so much better there. He's 35 from goal he's got to back himself to drive into space. 

Instead he turns around and passes responsibility to Kimmich who is surrounded by others which turns it into a break for Mbappe.

He's a big boy now, he gets paid a lot money. He can't do stuff like that.