The Euros

34 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I know loads of people that bet but I rarely do personally and when I have it’s always on winning team accumulators. I’m incredibly tight with money and I won’t even contemplate being in debt 

I hate even owing someone a fiver 

Lighten up eh? You should do goals over then or Btts then if you’re that bothered 

18 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

If you put Allan McGregor, Patterson, McTominay, Gilmour & McGinn into the Scotland starting lineup you would have a pretty good side.

Though still a quality CB, Winger & CF away from being able to make a proper impact at the Euros.

Its a shame Gilmour & Patterson won’t get a look in at the Euros though.

Just noticed your avatar mate. 🤣👍

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Bookies money thankfully I knew they were hit and miss but they are shockingly bad 

Not really a quick check of their form earlier showed apart from Gibraltar they hadn't beat anyone by -2 in their previous 6 competitive games , they had also only won 1 in 6 of their last 6 friendlies and that was by 1 goal 

20 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Not really a quick check of their form earlier showed apart from Gibraltar they hadn't beat anyone by -2 in their previous 6 competitive games , they had also only won 1 in 6 of their last 6 friendlies and that was by 1 goal 

Also a really quick check told me they were playing a shit Scotland. 

14 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I know loads of people that bet but I rarely do personally and when I have it’s always on winning team accumulators. I’m incredibly tight with money and I won’t even contemplate being in debt 

I hate even owing someone a fiver 

The calling card of the mug punter. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

The calling card of the mug punter. 

All punters are mugs, literally throwing their own money away. Regular punters never actually win big because by the time they do win a larger amount they’re only recouping a fraction of what they’ve lost over the years 

Embarrassing. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

All punters are mugs, literally throwing their own money away. Regular punters never actually win big because by the time they do win a larger amount they’re only recouping a fraction of what they’ve lost over the years 

Embarrassing. 

It’s from Still Game. Chill out.