The Euros

4 hours ago, wully said:

Doing one of they sheets in work where you get points for picking the correct result. Has all the group games obvs but we had to pick the results for the rest of the tournement without knowing who would be playing.

Trying to work out the matches from the results i picked but how do you know which third placed side will be drawn :lol: for both semi's and the final i just stuck 1-1 down.

Not a single 0-0 either if things go my way.

The sheet I got was just the group stages but to guess the winners and semi finalists.

Had to change it so many times when I seen who plays who in the knockouts.

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Croatia and Czechs cancelled their training camps here and would rather travel from their own countries everytime.

SFA set up their camp in Middlesbrough.

Superb hosting by the nationalists once more......

Off topic but this reminds me of a similar situation back in 2013 when the Scottish Swimming Championships were held at the 50m pool in Sunderland because the 2 50m pools in Scotland were closed for refurbishment. Alex Salmond as FM wrote to the CEO of Scottish Swimming asking why was their flagship competition being held in England. The response to him pointed out that Scotland had less 50m pools per head than anywhere else in the UK and his government had been requested for support to build more and had refused the financial support. Needless to say Scottish Swimming didn't hear back from Salmond. 

Jim White truly is a tw@t

Have never liked the guy Jordan much before, but he is absolutely spot on. Support your own country, and worry about how they play, what the rest do shouldn't matter

Folk obsessing about other teams in the tournament, other then their own, need watching  :p:

3 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

This is outstanding! Jim White getting an absolute roasting! Jordan is spot on. Why White is offended because an Englishman doesn't care about Scotland is a joke. How many Sporran Shagging, C U Jimmy donning, skirt wearing ginger bufties want England to win? (Other than a big percentage of us, of course :lol: ).

What a fud Jim White is. 

I think White is doing the typical talksport host attempt to bring up something that could be considered a controversial opinion.

On the other hand, is Jim White aware of the average Scotland supporters opinion of England?

Think its mental how England are one of the favourites when the side don't know what tactics to go with, who plays where and haven't played a full strength settled side in years. All the other favourites you can pretty much name their starting 11. The fact that Southgate wanted to go into the tournament with 4 right backs says enough for me. They'll be lucky to reach the semis.