The Euros

Just now, don logan said:

To be fair, he wouldn't have known the full gravity of the situation. But it was fucking horrible. His eyes were completely still.

It was evident very quickly that it was serious

Just now, don logan said:

To be fair, he wouldn't have known the full gravity of the situation. But it was fucking horrible. His eyes were completely still.

In fairness, it was also probably some scumbag director or producer screaming in his ear to get an angle.

That was horrific. You could tell straight away something serious had happened and to continue their coverage was disgraceful from the BBC. 

I was on the phone to my mum chatting about the game and I said to her right away, please turn it over. In tears watching that.

Erikson and his family deserve dignity and I pray he pulls through. 

Hold on to hope it's the same outcome as Muanda! Apologies if that's not the correct spelling. He was under for over 20 minutes iirc. Footballers are obviously very fit, so their bodies can withstand a lot of trauma. 

Fingers crossed....that was horrible. Seeing his wife there unable to be with him... FFS!!!