The Euros

2 minutes ago, CR3 said:

it’s called an opinion. So, you’re saying games should only be postponed if someone dies basically. Anyway I’m not going into it. 

Danish FA has just said they'r okay for the game to go ahead later, nevermind the Belgium game.

Do you seriously think Erickson wouldn't have wanted it played?

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

Doff my proverbial hat to the Danish medical staff and the paramedics to resuscitate him on the pitch and for the players to witness that.  Horrific viewing and glad he's awake.  Mrs was in floods of tears watching it and singly the worst thing I've ever seen during a live game I've been watching. 

They were superb, mate. Literally saved his life 

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

He has current teammates and former teammates playing tonight. Should be scrapped too.

Cant agree.

If he had died, then aye, but thankfully he has pulled through.

If someone I worked with died, I would be in shock and not able to function at full capacity.

If someone I worked with had a heart attack and was in hospital recovering, I would expect to keep working.

They are professionals.

That was horrendous to watch live. Quick reactions of the Medical staff probably saved his life. 

"If" it was one of those things that could have triggered at any point, probably best he was on the pitch with medical assistance at hand. Still a really tough watch though :sad:

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Cant agree.

If he had died, then aye, but thankfully he has pulled through.

If someone I worked with died, I would be in shock and not able to function at full capacity.

If someone I worked with had a heart attack and was in hospital recovering, I would expect to keep working.

They are professionals.

I know you like to be contrite but you’re a fucking clown.

You seem to forget that they’re human beings first and foremost.