The Euros

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

I know you like to be contrite but you’re a fucking clown.

You seem to forget that they’re human beings first and foremost.

I honestly dont think that its all that controversial. Think you need to chill out a bit.

Im very surprised the game is restarting tonight, but if they had stopped the Belgium game it would have been a bit strange.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If the players wanted it then fair play. 

With all due respect, even the Dr's can't be sure he'll make a full recovery. So feeding that nonsense to the players that 'he's stable' in order to get a game finished is disgusting. 

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

I just don't understand. 

You can't make a call on that to say that he is will be ok in that short period of time.

What a fucking nonsense.

According to his Eriksens agent he’s ‘out of danger and is able to talk’

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

With all due respect, even the Dr's can't be sure he'll make a full recovery. So feeding that nonsense to them that 'he's stable' in order to get a game finished is disgusting. 

An element of them will probably be wanting to go and win and dedicate it to Christian though. Totally get where you're coming from mate and I'm not a doctor but I do remember Puerta walking off the pitch before collapsing again in the dressing room and dying

Just now, psb07158 said:

There is an argument btw that the players are traumatised and should not be allowed to play under a duty of care owed to them. 

Fair argument, not sure where I sit. I'd probably go with the players if they asked to play. 

It would have to be up to the players. Have to be mentally tough to do that so soon after what they just witnessed, but fair play to them. 

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

According to his Eriksens agent he’s ‘out of danger and is able to talk’

No way in a million years can Dr's tell that someone is going to be ok after having to be resuscitated within an hour.  

You can have a bleed in the brain, be resuscitated and conscious, then die. 

No idea why this comes down to the players who have just formed a circle around a player they thought was about to die. UEFA should come out and say no from a wellbeing POV. 

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

There is an argument btw that the players are traumatised and should not be allowed to play under a duty of care owed to them. 

Fair argument, not sure where I sit. I'd probably go with the players if they asked to play. 

I'd be surprised if there weren't mixed views in the dressing rooms also