The Euros

3 minutes ago, JamieD said:

He wasn't wrong. The Prosinecki pass that led to John Brown's own goal in the away leg (I think? @McEwan's Lager will correct me if I'm wrong) is still one of the best I have ever seen. 

If it’s the one I’m thinking of it was a Michael Laudrup pass basically. Reverse ball in behind the full back. So good.

4 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

If it’s the one I’m thinking of it was a Michael Laudrup pass basically. Reverse ball in behind the full back. So good.

Yeah, exactly. And he'd beaten a couple of men and was off balance when he played it, if I remember right.

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Tbf Igor Stimac and Sinisa Mihajlovic got their marching orders in the cup final the summer before after Stimac told Mihajlovic he hoped his whole family were wiped out in the up coming war...

:lol: And Mihajlovic is half Croat!

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: that’s class

It really isn't because the threat was true. The Croatian militia had his Dad (who was a Serb) on a hitlist to be killed and they had to flee. 

Then the Serbs picked up Mihajlovic's uncle (who was Croatian) in Vukovar and Arkan on finding out who he was related to called Mihajlovic and said I've got your uncle, come pick him up or we will kill him.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It really isn't because the threat was true. The Croatian militia had his Dad (who was a Serb) on a hitlist to be killed and they had to flee. 

Then the Serbs picked up Mihajlovic's uncle (who was Croatian) in Vukovar and Arkan on finding out who he was related to called Mihajlovic and said I've got your uncle, come pick him up or we will kill him.

Jesus fuck, that's mad.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That's what I'm saying, a great bunch of lads.