The Euros

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The first game I’ve not watched because I had to go and run some errands. Typical :lol:

Same, my mate phoned for a lift with a pool table for his man cave thought aye probably a shite game just do it now. 

Oh well had Austria both to score and win double with Ukraine hopefully bit more of the same coming up

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Fancy Ukraine to upset the Dutch later on. However, my hunches were always awful so watch the Dutch win about 4-0.

I've literally just posted the same but I wrote them off prior to Euro 2008 and they thrashed France and Italy and then again at WC 2014 prior to the Spain game :lol: 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I've literally just posted the same but I wrote them off prior to Euro 2008 and they thrashed France and Italy and then again at WC 2014 prior to the Spain game :lol: 

I think Holland are going to be iffy in this tournament. 

They apparently haven’t impressed under de Boer at all (don’t know why it’s doesn’t seem to be working for him as a manager) and Ukraine are meant to be good on the break.

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I think Holland are going to be iffy in this tournament. 

They apparently haven’t impressed under de Boer at all (don’t know why it’s doesn’t seem to be working for him as a manager) and Ukraine are meant to be good on the break.

They haven't been great for a couple of years now, bar that good run in the Nations League. I went and watched them in Amsterdam under Koeman and they were shocking.