Scotland’s Euros squad - Patterson makes it

7 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Patterson should be a nailed on starter at right back ahead of that big turnip O'Donnell, he's chronic.

Gilmour should be starting as well in my opinion.

O’Donnell will start, despite having done fuck all of note in his entire career and playing for a bottom 6 club. Nathan ripping in up in Europe and domestically, so should be the nailed or starter. He won’t though. 

4 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Just looking at that squad makes me sad. Think of the squads Scotland were assembling in the 60's, 70's,80's. Even the 90's.

Fucking woeful.

That said, good luck to to The Bears in there.

It’s a dreadful squad really. 

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s a dreadful squad really. 

Indicative of SFA/SPFL/SNP failings over the years. Shite broadcast deals bringing no money into the game, woeful appointments in the likes of Malky McKay alongside under investment in local pitches and padlocking them to prevent use. 

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

O’Donnell will start, despite having done fuck all of note in his entire career and playing for a bottom 6 club. Nathan ripping in up in Europe and domestically, so should be the nailed or starter. He won’t though. 

O Donnell up against Foden. Oh dear. I can see patterson starting the game after the England one.

JackAlex93 likes this

Good to see sanity prevail. He's already the best Scottish right-back around. I doubt he'll play but it'll be good experience for him.

Gauld probably should have been called up though. Wouldn't mind if Rangers got him this summer.

31 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Hard to disagree mate. The thought of Raheem Sterling running at O'Donnell for 90 minutes 😂

26 minutes ago, CrawfordRfc said:

Squad is absolutely tragic. 

Look at the state of the “Forwards” 😂 Game plan will be to try sneak a 1-0 no matter who they’re playing. Grim stuff. 

Imagine walking out at Wembley as part of that 11 and looking who's in the trenches with you. You'd feel like running back off