Waiting on Humza Useless' Apology

2 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

He's a lying cunt too, absolutely any non-British white person would have been asked the exact same.

Me personally have never hung about anywhere in my life where i felt i wasn't wanted.
BUT!!!!....if you are going to victimise only certain sections of society...well you can bet i'm going to ask the question,and even give you the answer....why don't you just GTF and stop fuckin whining. 
Tarred with the brush of sectarianism and will forever have a chip on it's shoulder.

1 hour ago, minus22 said:

Very skewed mindset has Humza.  Last I knew Britain was predominantly white with around 80-85% of the populus (maybe even slightly higher). The united kingdom was primarily white protestant christian going back hundreds if not thousands of years. So is it any wonder white people make up the overwhelming majority of the workforce and thus more senior positions.  How many BAME individuals applied for the positions he refers to...no mention of that and he likely doesnt know either... 1? 5? 0? Again he just spouts off rhetoric with no data to back up what he is saying (as he did with us recently). Strikes me like one of those individuals (like the greens) that regardless if a white person has the qualifications/credentials/experience and aces an interview, that someone who is BAME should ascend and get the position instead...which they should if they are the best candidate but if they arent that is a ridiculous notion to me and is completely prejudice towards whites...theres a word for that, ironically. You cant award positions to BAME individuals just to show how diverse a government is at the expense of a white person who is potentially the best candidate.  I'm all for diversity but it can only be done on merit, not because of the colour of someones skin, sexuality, disability etc. As he is focussing solely on white people in government ("our shame") should that white person, hypothetically, despite potentially being best qualified for a position, step aside for a BAME individual (despite not being the best qualified candidate) to take up the position instead because they are not white. The mind boggles. This snp government have also had 14 years to work on this so to come out now and cast flippant accusations of structural racism is laughable.  I'm not denying its existence (most prominent in the past) but to blame that for the current enlightened government not being more diverse is criminal. 

Sorry the majority of people in Britain are white humza. Sorry the majority of people in the country you were born are white.  It's clear he has a massive chip on his shoulder and it's a problem coming out with the statements he does, in the positions he holds. 

How the fuck has this guy, only in his mid thirties, managed to attain such senior positions.  It's not for his ability anyway, the man is clueless, dangerously divisive and should be nowhere near frontline politics. 

I'm away to apply for positions in government in China, Arab states, etc. I'm surely diverse enough to them to be handed the job on a plate... 

Scotland only has a 4% BAME community. Your 80% to 85% White is probably correct for the UK as you stated. I am just pointing out his speech was even more ridiculous when you consider Scotland is 96% white  

8 minutes ago, Brubear said:

The United Kingdom is a country and he is claiming it is not a race or religious group. Well could you imagine if you replace the words United Kingdom with Ireland. 

:thumbup:

He is just another prick who will say anything to try and make out the Nats are different to us UK supporting Scots.

Horrible man. 

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

The United Kingdom is a country and he is claiming it is not a race or religious group. Well could you imagine if you replace the words United Kingdom with Ireland. 

Hilarious thing is he has been the one peddling the anti Irish line the most over the last 10 days