Waiting on Humza Useless' Apology

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Watched the news earlier, the QC appointed by the Chief Constable was on.  He was extremely critical of Humza. Without naming him he talked about ‘elected officials who should know better’ the word “stupid” was also thrown into the mix.  

What is this about S, a QC appointed by the Chief Constable?  Sorry but must have missed the story.  :thumbup:

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

What is this about S, a QC appointed by the Chief Constable?  Sorry but must have missed the story.  :thumbup:

He was appointed to look independently into the force’s handling of the Home Office demo in Kenmure St and the Rangers league celebrations.  I think because the force had come in for criticism about their handling of the 2 events from ‘elected officials’

The story is on the BBC website but that doesn’t have the strong criticism of Humza that he expressed verbally on the news.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-57254055

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

He was appointed to look independently into the force’s handling of the Home Office demo in Kenmure St and the Rangers league celebrations.  I think because the force had come in for criticism about their handling of the 2 events from ‘elected officials’

The story is on the BBC website but that doesn’t have the strong criticism of Humza that he expressed verbally on the news.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-57254055

Thanks S, I had not seen this story before. :thumbup:

The BBC article (haven't seen the news item) seems to me to be taking aim at the Tory politicians. They were the ones comparing the gatherings ('whataboutery'), rather than Humza.