Waiting on Humza Useless' Apology

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I  believe it was him who got the police to start the investigation. He was desperate to keep stoking the fire after the fans in G Sq on Sat.  

I very much doubt the police would have started it by themselves especially since the person who put it up called himself 'Wullie the Wanker' . :mutley:

Absolutely spot on mate. Some of our forum members had it sussed in 5 mins. So police Scotland, as much as we would like to think they are, are no idiots, have been ordered to investigate. IMO.

I can except bile from many celtic apologists in the media but when government gleefully attack us without even waiting for evidence it shows you the way the country is going. A full and formal public apology is the very least the club should be demanding. I’d not forthcoming they should be prepared to take it further in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Absolutely spot on mate. Some of our forum members had it sussed in 5 mins. So police Scotland, as much as we would like to think they are, are no idiots, have been ordered to investigate. IMO.

I certainly believe it was him that said the had do it, as you say these guys & gals are not stupid. 

13 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

He’ll hide behind his (and I stress if) 

I'm sure he added that after the club challenged the validity of the video. I thought he had an original tweet in which he appears to accept the video as true. Hence the reference in Rangers original statement regarding those in political positions (or words to that effect) knowing better about commenting. 

I am not on twitter so can't access Useless' statements on tge subject. 

1 hour ago, Goianegra said:

If he was as quick to apologise as he was to point the finger it would be plastered all over social media by now. Unfortunately, I don't think he'll be as quick on Twitter.

He’s too busy with Heath issues now .

This is possibly why he has been moved to Health now .

They knew he had made an arse of himself .They knew that he had overstepped the Mark and legal proceedings would be likely .

We all know that the SNP struggle to accept decisions ,But there would be no way he could stay in office after a successful defamation case .He would have nowhere to go so give him a different role now .

20 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

This is possibly why he has been moved to Health now .

They knew he had made an arse of himself .They knew that he had overstepped the Mark and legal proceedings would be likely .

We all know that the SNP struggle to accept decisions ,But there would be no way he could stay in office after a successful defamation case .He would have nowhere to go so give him a different role now .

I thought that aswell and I still hope he’s one of them as any minister regardless of position should be resigning due to his utter contempt for our club all to play to the gallery 

The Bastard doesn't even have the common decency to provide a fact based criticism so why would he or any of his separatist scum apologise now .

It was clear as day they went in boot first with the intention of initiating some form of control on parties who had no control over the situation by use of subterfuge.

They can shove it up their arses there's hanging by your own petard  however these ne'er do wells have blatantly isolated a section of people without any justification yet applauded the same mass gatherings whilst the law was being compromised and did fuck all to uphold it.

They won’t go after that clown, they will be after sad former footballers in whose heads we live 24/7/365, and journalists, who should know better but because Red White and Blue are involved lose all impartiality, innocent til proved guilty and the provenance of evidence.