Waiting on Humza Useless' Apology

15 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Home and away to yer kitchen ya nugget, let me hear you chanting for the SNP next time your at Ibrox or away ?

Plastic thistle or Septic fc associate with your political views, deranged or what.

Why would anyone chant for any political party at our games?

20 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Scottish Conservative and Unionist party have issued a statement that backs Rangers, tactical voting in some areas was tried again a few weeks ago and the curve of the SNP has been knocked. it may take years to oust them, but we will.

An absolute rock solid unionist party is what I'm looking for, there is no challenge currently to what we have, absolutely nothing 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Anything against these republican mutant bastards suits me.

Said the other day our club is intertwined with unionism and loyalism

Fair point, and I support the union as well, but bollocks to singing a song in support of any of the political parties in this country.

6 minutes ago, left winger said:

Fair point, and I support the union as well, but bollocks to singing a song in support of any of the political parties in this country.

Aye fuck that bar mid ulster uvf 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Even if he did apologise we all know it's completely hollow. He's only sorry they couldn't make it stick to us. 

Let the clubs lawyers take legal action. 

Hes only sorry hes been caught as my auld Granny used to say when my granda got mwi :lol: