Waiting on Humza Useless' Apology

7 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Absolute disgrace given the way our whole collective squad has basically been accused of racism. 

I wonder what would happen if every Rangers player refused to pay a closed shop citing the fact that they were never supported by the union they funded  

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

I knew you were fishing and i was hook, line and sinker, hands up.

I do despise they SNP/IRA bastards however

They aren't so bad. Going to give my wee lassie a free tablet and a bike too. Happy days!

Not really. I work for a living. The leeching lazy bastards who haven't worked a day in their life will though. Nice to know your taxes are being spent wisely,eh?

44 minutes ago, GM63 said:

I wonder what would happen if every Rangers player refused to pay a closed shop citing the fact that they were never supported by the union they funded  

Fraser Wishart has fallen into line in fear of his cushy number.
The guys a fuckin sell out disgrace.

• Clemdog changed the title to Waiting on Humza Useless' Apology
42 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I know some hardened SNP voters who cannot stand the guy & want him gone. 

Behind the scenes at snp HQ he must surely be seen by many as a complete fkn fan-dan.  
One of those daft/dangerous cunts that every workplace has got but no fkn chance can be halted in his career progression.  

19 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Behind the scenes at snp HQ he must surely be seen by many as a complete fkn fan-dan.  
One of those daft/dangerous cunts that every workplace has got but no fkn chance can be halted in his career progression.  

Clearly not, the guy has blundered his way into a 3rd high post. 

Anything he has touched has got worse health sadly seems to be his next victim. 

6 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Chris mceleny of alba party another one not happy with police clearing the players of wrong doing, it scary to think, these are people in positions of power openly criticising a police inquiry for getting it correct. 

I think it is a bit of a stretch saying anyone from the alba party is in a position of power.