Zlamal : Shows his colours re Kamara

10 hours ago, JM1872 said:

Fs. Hopefully we see him at Ibrox next season. Hopefully the Bears in the Hearts dressing room told this cunt where to go.

What really infuriates me is that we were by no means playing dirty. This narrative is embarrassing. Roofe’s incident was not intentional, it doesn’t matter if he can peripherally see the keepers movement - his job is to put the ball in the back of the net and that’s what he was trying to do.

If the keeper was a split second later off his line or whatever, Roofe could have lobbed him with the same movement and the keeper wouldn’t have gotten hurt. 

Additionally, they were rolling about the ground making even the slightest contact look like an assault causing GBH. It’s a contact sport. Maybe they would be better suited to netball, basketball or handball. Pricks.

Their keeper shat it from roofe’s challenge and got hurt, your told from a young age don’t shite it from a tackle and that’s exactly what he did

The evidence is Zungu heard it? That's a witness for a start. 

Roofe tackle being mentioned again is baffling. I still maintain the keeper came for a ball he could not get, he had the best view of everything and still chose to dive into the danger area. As soon as the foot connected it's a red card but I refuse to believe it was in any way intentional. 

As for that lot always bringing up fouling, Slavia finished the Europa League with 20 fouls more than anyone else the dirty bastards. 

Fuck them and any racist apologist that stands with them. 

6 hours ago, Johnsey said:

The evidence is Zungu heard it? That's a witness for a start. 

Roofe tackle being mentioned again is baffling. I still maintain the keeper came for a ball he could not get, he had the best view of everything and still chose to dive into the danger area. As soon as the foot connected it's a red card but I refuse to believe it was in any way intentional. 

As for that lot always bringing up fouling, Slavia finished the Europa League with 20 fouls more than anyone else the dirty bastards. 

Fuck them and any racist apologist that stands with them. 

They've been acting like some pure football side that big bad rangers tried to kick off the park. But the dirty bastards weren't shy in sticking our players. Kent got dozens of challenges on him as he was identified as the main threat. 

The roofe challenge anyone watching that can see it is in no way deliberate. Yet they are pushing this narrative that's he's gone out to hurt their keeper, bullshit. 

That club has been showing to the world now to be racist and willing to go to any low.   

This sort of thing just highlights how the cultures/societies in countries like Czech Republic, Poland, and so on, are quite far behind in their progressiveness. To a certain extent the attitude on display here, while abhorrent, is a consequence of the society in which these people were raised and immersed.

It's the same reason why older people in more progressive countries tend to be more racist, sexist, homophobic, and generally discriminatory. They are often excused as the "product of a different time" but the reality is that they are are products of a different society/culture.

17 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Their keeper shat it from roofe’s challenge and got hurt, your told from a young age don’t shite it from a tackle and that’s exactly what he did

Likewise your always told never to pull out a challenge as that's when injuries happen and the case was proven right in this instance 

On 22/05/2021 at 12:12, BlueThunder said:

Zlamal can suck my balls. Says the claim of racism was  to cover up our poor play, and that Roofe intended to do the keeper. Kudela got the minimum punishment you gimp.

No doubt mistranslated :unsure: 🤣

————-

Bobby Zlamal reveals Hearts players 'explosive' rows over Rangers racism incident

The Hearts goalkeeper admits things got heated during debates over what happened at Ibrox in March.

Bobby Zlamal has revealed he clashed with Hearts team-mates over the racist abuse of Glen Kamara from Ondrej Kudela. 

The Hearts goalkeeper admits there was some 'explosive' debates over what happened during Rangers 2-0 defeat to Slavia Prague back in March. 

Kudela was banned for 10 game for abusing Kamara but has appealed it and is hoping he can still play at the Euros if he wins it this week.

And Zlamal insists he shouldn't be banned but revealed there was little support for his backing of his Czech Republic team-mate within the Tynecastle dressing room. 

He explained that many of Robbie Neilson'ssquad are 'die-hard' Rangers fans and he went head-to-head with them in his debates as he laid into the Ibrox side. 

In an interview in his homeland, reported by the Daily Record, he said: "We had a lot of discussion about the match at my club. There are a lot of guys at Hearts who are die-hard Rangers fans.

"Only the racism was discussed. They saw it differently than I did. The subject was quite hot and explosive, now it is calmer.

"No one in Scotland spoke about the tackles, only the racism. I pointed out how the match was played. Aggressive football is standard for Scots, but this went too far.

"Kemar Roofe kicked Ondrej Kolar in the head. It was a clear intention from him because strikers can peripherally see where the goalkeeper is. The apology was nothing.

"The racism was great for Rangers because it covered up all their shortcomings as Slavia beat them. Rangers players are definitely no saints.

"The whole thing annoys me because no one has presented any evidence. Innocent until proved guilty is supposed to be a big thing in the west, but that has not happened. I hope that Ondrej will be able to play in the Euros.

"If he said something racist, I agree with the maximum punishment, but there is no evidence."

Wtf has it got to do with some Hearts diddy thats been whored out to 2 other clubs this season. Prick 

19 hours ago, Johnsey said:

This.... Ryan Kent was fouled something like 9 times in the first 30 mins with only one yellow shown to slavia, they are the dirty bams not us!!

19 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

I said it as soon as it happened, their keeper caused as much damage as roofe did shiteing it!!

Wit?

This is just nonsense, it was there to be won by roofe however he got it wrong, these things happen. To say it's not mainly on Roofe is just ridiculous

21 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

This.... Ryan Kent was fouled something like 9 times in the first 30 mins with only one yellow shown to slavia, they are the dirty bams not us!!

Quite agree. And the reason there was oly one yellow was that they were taking it in turns. I said at the time that it was clear that they had decided on the best way to stop Kent. I was even wanting Rangers to walk off in protest as some of the "tackles" were more like GBH.

17 hours ago, The Socrates. said:

Wit?

This is just nonsense, it was there to be won by roofe however he got it wrong, these things happen. To say it's not mainly on Roofe is just ridiculous

Wit? Your reply is just nonesense imo