The New Edmiston House

EMRFC

21 minutes ago, tm91 said:

They might have leaked the new home top in that video. 

I think that’s just a very basic version of the seasons just gone home kit. All the other kits in the video are from this past season.

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I think it's the offering of 50 mygers points.

Thats then an issue for the travelling support for away games.

If they can't afford it then they could be just shy of gold level but then those in gold who can pull further ahead.

Its shite.

My Gers is meant to be loyalty, this isn't really about your loyalty imo.

If they ran this and it didn't include my Gers points then fair enough, the fact it does is shite 

So loyalty should only be measured on whether you can get to/go to games?

MyGers rewards all fans for putting their money into the club and as I understand it season ticket holders/match goers still earn the most points. 

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Well it does. Read @RFC55 post

:lol: right I’ll concede it has a small impact on people where their MyGers points will be proportionately smaller than the small number who do pay. 

Given there’s a 300 point difference between silver and gold, and the number of fans in that bracket who will sign up for this, you’re genuinely looking at maybe a dozen folk who might change tier as a result. 

If folk want to be annoyed at that then fair play to them.

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

If only the club were constructing a venue which might hold more of these MyGers events 🤔 

I’m not saying don’t build the thing you thicko. I literally said offer people the chance to contribute if they want to.

I’m saying it’s a pisstake they are offering first dibs on events when that would normally be in the domain of MyGers.

I like it. However, certainly feels like most design and architecture concepts in that it has a feel for the average London banker/middle class person: floating about a New York style bar in your suit talking about your investment portfolio sipping artisanal beers and fancy named cocktails :lol: 

:django:

8 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

No they didn’t say anything specific about Ed House but MyGers was meant to have benefits of rewarding fans with exclusive events and experiences. I just don’t see why they need to charge fans for another scheme when the intentions of MyGers already covers these sorts of things.

They should just come out and say pay £150 to get your name on the wall and help pay for the cost of it.

I wonder if it's a licensing thing? I'd imagine the club aren't going to run and operate these events themselves and therefore the company running them could have requested a separate loyalty scheme/membership scheme be created for events at EH.

On that last point, they have - they're just including a load of other things along side it. 

I do understand that for people who have season tickets and have forked out extra for mygers it is another expense. 

You won't be under any  obligation to buy it, although I will more than likely get a brick for my mum as a legacy thing and I will keep the model of the stadium for myself.

8 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Its a loyalty scheme.

Ed House name on a brick isn't loyalty ffs.

I'd concede merchandise and programmes etc could be but paying 150 quid to get 50 points is shite.

These points will make the difference to some people. I know some.boys who are a few points out of.the top.tier but they'll also.habe just renewed season books etc.

There will now be people who only 2 years ago had a chance of Pittodrie and paedoville tickets through the cccs now no chance because they only got their season tickets In the last few years due to age, work commitments etc.

It now.means they'll need to buy every new initiative the club release to at least keep the points gap the same.

Its shite.

Loyal away supporters who sourced tickets by hook or by Crook are now fucked because greeting faced bastards moaned about the ballot system

Now it's an elitist system.

I've got a 14 year old who I've took home.and away both here and I'm Europe.

The way it works now he has next to no chance of an official Rangers end ticket in Europe even though he's in My Gers but as he only got his ST in 2018 haflway through he doesn't have much chance to accumulate the points, so.to keep up he will need to be bought shit like this 

I hear all of this, but my question still stands - should we only (I can't stress the only part enough) measure loyalty by those who can go to games?

Games/season tickets still the most valuable way of getting MG points right?

So how do we make sure all other fans who can't get to games because of work commitments or other examples, are rewarded for the thousands they pump into the club?

MyGers rewards the whole fanbase at every point of interaction with the club.

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I hear all of this, but my question still stands - should we only (I can't stress the only part enough) measure loyalty by those who can go to games?

So how do we make sure all other fans who can't get to games because of work commitments or other examples, are rewarded for the thousands they pump into the club?

But my Gers does include match tickets so thats it fucked 

Folk are never happy with ticketing. Everyone hated it when they didn’t get the ballot and they hate it now when they don’t have the points they feel they deserve.

Incredibly unsure how else the club were supposed to measure going to games other than who they sold tickets to.

Ultimately folk don’t like any system where they don’t get the tickets they want. I get that, but it’s part of the perks of supporting a club where demand will always exceed supply.

18 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Yes.

21 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Folk want loyalty measured exactly the way that puts them near the top of the pile :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Folk are never happy with ticketing. Everyone hated it when they didn’t get the ballot and they hate it now when they don’t have the points they feel they deserve.

Incredibly unsure how else the club were supposed to measure going to games other than who they sold tickets to.

Ultimately folk don’t like any system where they don’t get the tickets they want. I get that, but it’s part of the perks of supporting a club where demand will always exceed supply.

People just want it to be the same as it was 10/15 years ago where the same old buses and same old faces got all the away tickets. They’re not happy their wee monopoly on being the pure staunchest fan is gone.