The New Edmiston House

EMRFC

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Can’t believe they’ve thrown Mygers points into the mix as well. I’m quite well off on that front but the pressure to continue to buy stuff to show your “loyalty” just for a CHANCE of a ticket is a joke

Principally I don’t hugely disagree with you, but ultimately if you’re consistently buying tickets and going to games you’re not really going to miss out.

12 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Folk want loyalty measured exactly the way that puts them near the top of the pile :lol: 

Indont think anyone does.

But my boy had as much a chance as anyone in the cccs now he needs to.have allsorts of shite just to bump up points.

12 minutes ago, SPWF said:

People just want it to be the same as it was 10/15 years ago where the same old buses and same old faces got all the away tickets. They’re not happy their wee monopoly on being the pure staunchest fan is gone. 

Pretty snide attitude towards other fans 

11 minutes ago, SPWF said:

People just want it to be the same as it was 10/15 years ago where the same old buses and same old faces got all the away tickets. They’re not happy their wee monopoly on being the pure staunchest fan is gone. 

Aye that's what pisses people off when their 14 year old who's been at all the shite needs to have 150 quid spent to get him.an extra 50 points.

The ballot was the fairest way to distribute tickets.

Its expensive enough taking your child to.games but now to take them.you need to keep up with all this shite as well.

Its more of a closed shop now than it ever was.

14 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Not true at all tbh. It’s made it even harder for the actual hardcore supporters to get tickets. 

I’m willing to bet in a normal season I’d probably get more away tickets from people I know than offered from mygers despite being 40 points off the maximum mygers total. That isn’t rewarding loyalty, it’s making it harder to source tickets and charging you for the privilege whilst putting even more pressure on you to buy things you wouldn’t normally buy 

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

:lol: right I’ll concede it has a small impact on people where their MyGers points will be proportionately smaller than the small number who do pay. 

Given there’s a 300 point difference between silver and gold, and the number of fans in that bracket who will sign up for this, you’re genuinely looking at maybe a dozen folk who might change tier as a result. 

If folk want to be annoyed at that then fair play to them.

Is this a number you've just made up ? 

16 minutes ago, SPWF said:

MyGers or anything else will not change this, will still be the same people getting away tickets

8 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Aye that's what pisses people off when their 14 year old who's been at all the shite needs to have 150 quid spent to get him.an extra 50 points.

The ballot was the fairest way to distribute tickets.

Its expensive enough taking your child to.games but now to take them.you need to keep up with all this shite as well.

Its more of a closed shop now than it ever was.

It always was a closed shop. People are just pissed off it’s closed to them now. 

1 minute ago, SPWF said:

It always was a closed shop. People are just poised off it’s closed to them now. 

Funny that.

Cause I had every allocation in the last 4 years bar the tarriers.

Now we will be lucky to.get a Livingston 

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Funny that.

Cause I had every allocation in the last 4 years bar the tarriers.

Now we will be lucky to.get a Livingston 

Have you not just proved my point? :lol:

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

What’s ridiculous about it? 

Club are offering a product and named a price. If you want it at that price then pay it, if you don’t then don’t...

They’ve obviously put it at a price point where they know everyone isn’t going to buy it because they can’t give hundreds of thousands of people ‘first access’ to something.

Hail capitalism

9 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Have you not just proved my point? :lol:

What that over the course of 4 seasons in.the ballot that everyone was in I got 4 or 5 away games in the ballot which culminated in every single ground in the league bar the taigs?

45 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Theres some truth to this but at the same time there needs to be a better system, whats the point in supporters busses when clubs will end up with only a couple allocated tickets for games meaning there's not enough fans to run a bus so the clubs end up losing money

Also on the CCCS I never got a final ticket for the hibs final or the tarrier league Cup one.

But its a ballot and as shite as it is when you don't get its the fairest way.

It means the wee guy on the street who works like fuck has as much chance as a millionaire of getting a ticket.

Mygers doesn't stop the same faces from.attending it means it'll only be those faces attending 

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

The old system worked fine with away tickets

Outwith the piggery and Pittodrie if you wanted a ticket for an away game you would get one. Now you're giving guys who have a lot of money but don't fancy St Mirren, Hamilton etc a better chance of Tynecastle, Easter Road etc than the guys who will go to the lesser games

Before they cut the allocations Parkhead was actually an easier ticket to get than some other places like Easter Rd or Tynecastle.

The building doesn’t seem big enough for what we want to do.

•A Club Shop

•A Museum

•A Ticket Office

•A Supporters Club/Fucking Nightlife Venue (or whatever is being shown in that video)

I’m not sure it’s gonna be big enough to meet the required demand for all of those.