Jump to content

The New Edmiston House


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Preferred it when it was the Edmiston club and it held Platoon nights tbh, if cunts want involved then fire in but it's not for me, I'm happy just going to Ibrox and the odd away game here and there if the tickets come my way , can't be fucked with all these new schemes, it's getting really to expensive, 3 season tickets and the cost of match days is more than enough for me now 

I just posted similar at the exact same time 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Deliberated all day and finally decided to sign up, read all the debate up to page 5 and some valid points raised. Told the wife this would be my Fathers Day present…..

I bought with no regard for the MyGers points, I renewed my season ticket again despite knowing even if we are allowed back in I won’t be able to attend all home matches due to work and kids.


I signed the kids and myself back up to MyGers like last season out of loyalty as I won’t apply for the away games as I know I won’t be able to attend.

I signed up cause I love our club and like my brick on the side of the stadium I’ll look at my name on the new Edmiston House with some pride that hopefully long after I’m gone it will hopefully still be there.

There’s no doubt the fans are stumping up big time at the moment with new initiatives, walls, merchandise, whisky, strips, 55 etc unfortunately there’s going to be an element of picking and choosing what you maybe buy moving forward depending on what your objective is.

I agree with alot of your points mate and fair play for your loyalty when you wont be seeing any games at Ibrox. 

I signed up 2 memberships today. Similar reasons to yourself. Already have the My Gers and hoping to get ST offers in a few weeks 🤞

Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I agree with alot of your points mate and fair play for your loyalty when you wont be seeing any games at Ibrox. 

I signed up 2 memberships today. Similar reasons to yourself. Already have the My Gers and hoping to get ST offers in a few weeks 🤞

You knocked back a ST offer Mr staunch face 

Link to post
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I'm sure i read ages ago it was about 1200-1500

Must be trying to go down the road of am SWG3 type venue with that sort of capacity. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 24/05/2021 at 11:36, Leeds_Bear said:

I hear all of this, but my question still stands - should we only (I can't stress the only part enough) measure loyalty by those who can go to games?

Games/season tickets still the most valuable way of getting MG points right?

So how do we make sure all other fans who can't get to games because of work commitments or other examples, are rewarded for the thousands they pump into the club?

MyGers rewards the whole fanbase at every point of interaction with the club.

How are people pumping thousands into the club if they are not attending games? Someone out there buying kits in bulk every year?

Link to post
Share on other sites

No harm to anyone but the fans that should be getting rewarded for loyalty are the ones that go week in week out, home and away. 

I say that as someone who unfortunately doesn’t fit into that bracket. Pretending someone deserves to be rewarded the same for staying at home and watching on the telly is fucking absurd 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 24/05/2021 at 10:48, Prso's headband said:

Annoyed because it’s a piss take. Season ticket sales and merchandise is what most fans should be expected to pay out over a season to cover costs. The rest is uptae the board to find investment, sell players etc. 
 

Add ons after add ons is just becoming ridiculous. 
 

Just because we’ve had a brilliant season doesn’t mean everything we do is immune to criticism. 

Agree - total piss take.

If you have the money to throw at this, though... feel free

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No harm to anyone but the fans that should be getting rewarded for loyalty are the ones that go week in week out, home and away. 

I say that as someone who unfortunately doesn’t fit into that bracket. Pretending someone deserves to be rewarded the same for staying at home and watching on the telly is fucking absurd 

I attended home and away for 30 years then just home since 2012. 

Illness has made me an armchair fan since 2018/19.

Am I less worthy mate? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Drumloyal said:

I attended home and away for 30 years then just home since 2012. 

Illness has made me an armchair fan since 2018/19.

Am I less worthy mate? 

Illness is not the same thing mate. I stand by my point that the section of the support the club should be rewarding the most are the ones that attend more or less every game.

Again, I am not part of that myself so it’s not like I’ve taken some viewpoint that benefits me

Drumloyal likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Illness is not the same thing mate. I stand by my point that the section of the support the club should be rewarding the most are the ones that attend more or less every game.

Again, I am not part of that myself so it’s not like I’ve taken some viewpoint that benefits me

Fair enough mate, I respect a man that stands by his beliefs.  👍

For the record, it kills me not to be able to get to games due to the failings of my body.  :ang:

.Williamson. likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Fair enough mate, I respect a man that stands by his beliefs.  👍

For the record, it kills me not to be able to get to games due to the failings of my body.  :ang:

Aye, I’m sure it does mate. I can’t get to as many games a season as I’d like with my shifts in work and living in NI. I’d say going from being able to attend every week to not being able to is pretty gutting 

Drumloyal likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...