Barry Ferguson

graeme_4

Mulraney is a wrong 'un.

Some of our ex-players have no idea, they really don't.

Mind you, there will be some supporters out there who are oblivious to the likes of Mulraney, so maybe its no surprise that the likes of Ferguson would take the coin from someone such as him. 

Just now, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Thats clearly not what I even implied never mind said. You reckon he'd go there like?

he did say he wouldn't mind if his nephew went there so maybe he would:megaanguish:

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

It’s bizarre as fuck, and never defends us when we’re all over the news. In fact he’s more likely to stick the boot in 

Well maybe it's just me but whenever I read these peices where he's "putting the boot in" I see it as more of a guy who's unhappy about the shit that's going on just like the rest of us and is demanding its sorted out.

Might just be me though 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Well maybe it's just me but whenever I read these peices where he's "putting the boot in" I see it as more of a guy who's unhappy about the shit that's going on just like the rest of us and is demanding its sorted out.

Might just be me though 🤷‍♂️

Does he defend us? 

2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

You said he might not have a problem going there just because his nephew might go there.

If you think Barry Ferguson might ever end up at them then yer fucking mad mate.

Barry said himself he wouldn't mind his nephew going there if it meant he had a successful career, all i said was he might think the same for his own career